Yuriko Kaida's solo career

Lol nothing on the sample reflects the dark as hell cover. I'm kinda okay with track 1 and 5, track 2,3, and 4 sound like they're coming from the 90s, and track 6 is a snorefest.

Most of Casser la porte's samples sound really good, especially in comparison to her Kaiida CDs(which i'm honestly not a fan of. they weren't particularly bad, just way too boring)
Ballad-Hako no naka de is probably the most unique song song on the album. Some are a bit generic, but in overall they seem nice

But geez, 2500 yen for a 6-track album is def too much...

https://twitter.com/yurikokaida/status/1168438599794053120
DracoVirgoさんから明日発売のCDを頂きました。MAAKIIIさんの高い声も低い声も私の好みです。心穏やかになるし、元気にもなる曲達。FGOでコーラスをやらせて頂いて、最後は一緒に写真も。おススメです

EDcgtCBVUAIXCmZ.jpg

EDcgtCCUwAAqJlE.jpg

Some miscallaneous non-YK Yuriko mp3s from the net. Not sure about the two soundtrack BGMs as I've not seen the booklets but could be her.

Code:
https://mega.nz/#
!txQXmQoL
!E0dzmz8eK_wyMON4wgYAguRwO-c26gZFzL33ejWKa0o
kaiida for pass in proper capitalization.

Last edited:
Maybe now someone will feel like translating the lyrics... (I can post the kanji.)

Post the kanji and we'll see. Nothing promised.
Whew. I don't know if they are interesting but here goes.
Code:
Swan~プロローグ~

舞い上げる花のように
心も君のそばで
輝きたい ここから
始めよう

終わりない闇を抜け
夢を見ていたいだけ
腐りかけた花火は
儚く散ってゆく

もう一度あの日描いた
時間(とき)を胸に刻み さあ

吹き抜ける風よ 一人じゃないと
閉じた心 溶かしてゆけ
悲しみがいつか美しい未来に変わるまで
君に捧ぐ メロデイ

流れる涙も 見上げた空も
同じ未来 繋がってゆく
あなたと出会えた奇跡を胸に抱いてゆこう
明日へ続く メロデイ
Code:
結び

今目に見えてる世界が だこか色褪せて見えた
鮮やかなパステルで 色付けしたいと願う

私の声に気付いて欲しいだけで だけで...

君は誰と小指を結び 約束を交わすのでしょうか
ひらり 舞い散る花のように 儚い夢を 誰と

今は目には見えなくても 今日が終わり 朝が来るから
瞳と現実の狭間で 揺れてる思いを 届けたい

今手に触れてる世界が どこか遠く 感じた
存在しているようで いないような感触で

私のそばに ただ いて欲しいだけで だけで...

君は誰と小指を結び 旅立ちを迎えるでしょうか
ひらり 舞い散る花のように 儚い記憶を 背に

瞳と現実の狭間で 揺れてる思いを 届けたい

あぁ 私はここにいるから ずっとずっとずっと...

君は誰と小指を結び 約束を交わすのでしょうか
ひらり 舞い散る花のように 儚い夢を 誰と

瞳と現実の狭間で 揺れてる思いを 届けたい
Code:
ひとつなぎ

僕たちは 生まれた時から 同じ空 見上げてきた
朝の陽を 両手に抱きしめたなら
どんなことも 乗り越えてゆける

世界中で 鳴り響いてる 人と人がぶつかる声
そうじゃないだろう つながる手と手
空と海 全ては 一つだろう?

僕たちは 生まれた時には 小さな手 握り締めた
笑う顔も 泣いた顔さえも全部
どんなことも 乗り越える力に

世界中で 鳴り響いてる 人と人がぶつかる声
そうじゃないだろう つながる手と手
空と海 全ては ひとつなぎの奇跡

零れ落ちる涙を拭いて 今強く 大地踏みしめ
胸に描いた 明日の続きを
一つずつ 重ねて 歩けばいい

春風に歌い 渚は響いて 冷めた心を そっと 温めて
月夜に恋し 雪と溶けてく... 隠やかな日々よ

世界中で 鳴り響いてる 人と人がぶつかる声
そうじゃないだろう つながる手と手
空と海 全ては 一つだろう?

いつの日も 僕らは 一つだろう?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so kuch Lorde-Kowz.

It's beautiful!!! :touched:
The Prologue - SWAN is... very prologue-y. The 6/8 time with the instrumentation is really fantasy folky and catchy and got me hooked and in the mood to listen to the rest of the album.

Musubi - definitely feels like a main feature. Both the pacing and chord progressions are really satisfying and easy to like.
It's such a...cougar onee-san song HAHAHA. I can see Yuriko strutting down some shopping district in leathers and a touch of hideous leopard print hahahaha. But I think she suits this song a lot - she owns it with her delivery. It's quite sexy.
It's just right there in the twlight zone of modern/trendy and slightly dated/age revealing. Which is pretty much what Yuriko isn't it hahaha?!?!

Hitotsunagi - which tearjerking J-drama did I just finish?!? This is a very ED theme song. Again a chord progression that's very easy to get along with. Deeply satisfying held notes everywhere.
A satisfying end to a satisfying trio of songs.

I loved the whole thing. It's such a complete mini-package of what Yuriko is. Each track utilises a unique part of Yuriko's range and versatile tone, sequenced in a coherent listening order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back