Yuriko Kaida (Yuki Kajiura career)

I have no idea...but we know Yuriko did composed a few song before.

Yuriko is truly a awesome singer. I think her works with Yuki can date back to Noir OST (2001) and I believe she start singing since 1997? (I remember there are posts around on her work at the time)
Canta-per-me is nice :) And love even more the duel version in Vol.2 Live with Kaori XD

yes....I love it too! kaori and yuriko~~ :dote:

i love yuriko's L.A. ~ her voice is so special :shy:
I like L.A. too~ :dote: :dote: :dote:

Doesn't she also compose and sing herself under kaida or something? :confu:

(I have no idea how it's typeset, sorry) :uh..:

:nophoto:
this is the profile picture in her twitter~ :D :D :D

Doesn't she also compose and sing herself under kaida or something?

hmmm...I don't really know about it too.... >__<

She has composed some songs for animation and also has her solo album..:). (I'm not sure whether she composed the songs in her album or not.., but those songs aren't composed by Yuki.) Isn't "I talk to the rain" Eri's track from Tsubasa OST..:confu:. (or there is another track with similar name sung by Yuriko...?)

I love Himitsu and L.A. :shy: . It's my early impression for Yuki's OST... I remember that I'm not a fan of Yuriko's voice at first..just love her chorus part in FJ songs coz I think that it makes Yuki's songs sound so unique and charming. But when I watched her singing live for the first time in Sajin no kanata e, she made me so impressed with her chorus.... :shy: ..don't need to describe how awesome of her in YK lives....for me, she's the best singer among all Yuki's permanent vocalists.

heeh? I talk to the rain is not kajiura's work?? I thought it was....
I only know that "I talk to the rain" is sing by yuriko~

Yuriko-chan voice is so so so BEAUTIFUL!!! I really love her , and when she sings with Wacchan!! And I love her "vibrato" like in "Here we stand in the morning dew" :dote: :dote:
And also she's fantastic in Materialize : so powerful!!

I must confess: I'm not Yuriko's greatest fan. I like and respect her as a soprano, but I don't really care for her in songs like Here we stand in the morning dew and Himitsu.

Re:

valeriana runa said:
heeh? I talk to the rain is not kajiura's work?? I thought it was....
I only know that "I talk to the rain" is sing by yuriko~

I Talk to the Rain was composed by Kajiura, but it was sung by Eri Ito, not Yuriko.

Yuriko's the best :)

though i only like her singing in kajiuargo
it kinda gives me a different feel with her jap-vocal songs (well expect those yuki compositions)

I confess I love Yuriko's operatic voice more than her normal one (e.g. in Materialise and salva nos omg :nosebleed:)

No one in FJ can match her soprano opera voice :shy:

Yesss, true. Her opera-type voice is amazingg.
Maybe that's why she rarely goes solo, doesn't she?
:D

I didn't like her solo work though :uh..: she sounds weird IMO but I do love her in Kajiura stuff, she's fantastic live, and her voice gives a very particular sound to FJ songs <3

I'm her big fan. I think she has great voice but she is kinda underestimated, even by Kajiura :uh..:

^ true...somehow, sometimes, I feel like that too. Maybe kajiura thinks that yuriko is best at backing up others vocal, that's why she rarely goes solo. Maybe.....it just IMO.

^ Maybe Yuki just wants to keep Yuriko all to herself rather than sharing more with the world :plot:

^ huahahahaha...could that possibly happen? :ayashii: :ohoho:

ah yaa~~ I talk to the rain is eri ito, not yuriko kaida~~thanks for the info~~ >__<

I'm also a big Yuriko fan, I really love it when she goes opera mode, her normal voice is relaxing as well. .

Yuki may have not given her super main parts, but I think she used Yuriko's potentials well enough, though I would suggest that Yuki give her more main parts.

Back