Yuriko Kaida (Yuki Kajiura career)

^ That's what I always thought for some reason. Probably because they've worked together for so long.

Just by looking at her, she appears to be in her 30's to me, though.

Yuki is somewhat older than Yuriko.I hope someone would have the courage to ask her. x_x

Re: Yuriko Kaida's age?

I'm terrible at judging ages. I just turned 30, but I could still pass for a teenager if I wanted to (and did, to my mom's friend's husband, who apologized profusely for talking to me like a kid when he found out!), so my perception of ages is a little skewed.

looking young in that age is a gift ^^
and there's already an old thread for yuriko's age... though the real age wasn't answered... and there's also a discussion hinting yuriko's age in one of the MCs on yk live though im not sure if the MCs are from the released DVDs or as mentioned by another cpmer who attended the live

Re: Yuriko Kaida's age?

Bulmafox said:
I'm terrible at judging ages. I just turned 30, but I could still pass for a teenager if I wanted to (and did, to my mom's friend's husband, who apologized profusely for talking to me like a kid when he found out!), so my perception of ages is a little skewed.
I'm also judged younger than my age. XD Me is sooo curious about Yuriko's real age, though she answered my tweet if November 1 is really her birthday.I do wanna ask her, but I think it's rude. :blood:

maybe you can ask for her zodiacal sign ,which is a little weird, then we can deduce :plot:

:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

Re:

murrue02 said:
Yuki is somewhat older than Yuriko.I hope someone would have the courage to ask her. x_x

I believe asking a lady her age is...a red button :swt:

Re: Re:

Yasogami said:
murrue02 said:

:blood: Yes Yes I believe it is for everyone, but I'm proud to answer if you'd ask about my age :psst:

Re:

joel_jman said:
maybe you can ask for her zodiacal sign ,which is a little weird, then we can deduce :plot:

:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

LOL I see what you did there! :plot: :plot: :plot:

maybe u can just ask what year she was born or what is her Chinese zodiac if asking age is rude :confu:

Re: Re:

murrue02 said:
Yasogami said:
murrue02 said:

:blood: Yes Yes I believe it is for everyone, but I'm proud to answer if you'd ask about my age :psst:

Slight off topic... :XD:

How about girls like Jurina Matsui? :psst:

My punt is that Yuriko Kaida is in her early 40s and somewhere within 7 years (but not more) of Kajiura.

Don't ask me how I'd arrived at that number. :knife:

I don't really think she's in her 40s, but I suck at defining the age :uh..: I think she's in her late 30s

Late 30's - - - kind a good estimation.So who wants to ask her what year she was born? :knife:

Anyone here like Yuriko-san voice? I really miss yuriko~~ >__<
she has been working with Kajiura-sensei for a long time ago right? :D
I think she is one of a good singer...but then, she rarely got lead vocal part >__<

I like her song : Here we stand in the morning dew, I talk to the rain, and Himitsu :)

:nophoto:

Yuriko is my favorite Yuki vocalist, I'm easily attached into a soprano like her. i think she's pretty too. You can keep on listening on her if you miss her. She sang a lot in NOIR and other anime OSTs Yuki Kajiura has worked with. I enjoy Here We Stand In The Morning Dew so much.

Yuriko is truly a awesome singer. I think her works with Yuki can date back to Noir OST (2001) and I believe she start singing since 1997? (I remember there are posts around on her work at the time)
Canta-per-me is nice :) And love even more the duel version in Vol.2 Live with Kaori XD

Though she doesn't get much main vocal parts, her chorus voice is pretty dominant (especially with Yuki's choral-emphasis composition)

Back