Yuki Kajiura's own agency - FictionJunction Music [Confirmed]

tsubasa

The source is here...
https://twitter.com/ac_opera/status/1011066604602290176

"話題のFictionJunction Music登記情報見てみました。 今年の5月10日登記なので退社後の動きですが、梶さんが代表取締役になって居ます。目的の内容のファンクラブ云々やけーちゃんの動向含めてこれからの動きが気になりますね。 "

Don't really know what this would mean for Kajiura's music. INteresting news nonetheless.

Perhaps a sign:
On May 9 (the day before what is listed there), Kajiura tweeted this:

もうすぐヒストリアーなう(^^)。今日はお仕事ながらなんだけど……。

Google Translate says:
It is going to be a historical event soon (^ ^). I'm working while I am working ....
Bing translate also says something about a "historical event soon".

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/994205744281960449?s=19

She might've been teasing about this then and now the official news has been leaked. Hopefully she says something soon, possibly during the vol 14 live tour!

Perhaps a sign:
On May 9 (the day before what is listed there), Kajiura tweeted this:

もうすぐヒストリアーなう(^^)。今日はお仕事ながらなんだけど……。

Umm, sorry to disappoint. It just said Historia. As in, Rekishi Hiwa Historia. That's what she meant...

"Historia is starting soon(^^). Though today it's while I'm working..."

I think YK must already had a great plan since before she left SC. I mean, come on, she isn't stupid to just left all of her precious vocalists just because there's dispute between her and SC. She must already told them about what to do next after her departure. :ayashii:
And with that in mind, maybe Wakana and Hicchan will do/announce something after they complete their solo event.

^ I guess she's doing what Kokia did before !! This is great news and gives great freedom to her but it also has the downside that we will only be blaming the show director or her from now on :ayashii:

@Smiley: I wonder if someone can take pic of their live ticket while blurrin his/her own name

Last edited:
^ I guess she's doing what Kokia did before !! This is great news and gives great freedom to her but it also has the downside that we will only be blaming the show director or her from now on :ayashii:

@Smiley: I wonder if someone can take pic of their live ticket while blurrin his/her own name

sorry but i don't know what KOKIA did... what did she do?

and about that horror article, i started to think that Hikaru and Wakana's event also one of SC's plot

random thoughts.

Zero involvement from Spacecraft. Considering live 14 was announced the same day she announced she was leaving, I thought L14 would be like a good bye gift, hue.
And on Bamco Live creative:
Bandai Namco Live Creative is a subsidiary company of Bandai Namco Holdings. It is involved in events planning and organization; goods planning, production and sales; ticket sales.

Back