Yuki Kajiura to compose for Zaregoto OVA

Neat. I still need to get round to watching Zaregoto (and practically everything else) to see whether I actually care enough or not to buy the OST, but it's still good to know it'll be available.

I haven't kept up with the sales or anything like that, but I see very little talk about this series. Episodes seem to come and go with hardly a notice. I figured this would end up as some forgotten side project.

So did vol 7 came out on Aug 30 ? Cant find the episode anywhere and they dont seem to post a delay on the website too.

Finally available!! http://anilinkz.to/kubikiri-cycle-aoiro-savant-to-zaregototsukai-episode-7

Will only be noting the new bgms.

- BGM instead of OP (same as Ep 1)
- i think new cello bgm ? at around 7:00
- slower ver of that piano bgm, has strings too (full)
- india/middle east track (full) at around 16:30

With just one ep remaining, i doubt there are more than 1-2 new bgms remaining to be played. This ost will have 5-6 good bgms and the rest will be boring sfx and slow cello tracks :(

super boring that it was just cello in that fight scene.

Last edited:
Will surely be huge chunks of musics unused because in the anime they used around 20 again and again. Even though i remember someone menthioned kajiura made 28 bgms but these are imposible to be this long unless its in knk collection style

And why should we be mad about unused chunks being released on CD? (As long as just about everything that was in the show was released, too.)

EP 8 :wai:[Last Ep]

wow it was filled with new bgms!

Musics

- Accoustic piano (old)
- cello / electr bgm (old) but it has new part to it. Its actually quite long (around 5 mins)
- new bgm with keyboard and e.guitar
(wtf new character on last ep ?)
- new bgm with strings, percussion, bass, piano (strings are middle eastern but so cool)
- new bgm with ac piano. + cello, violin later ( this is also very long)

Since they got Aurora on sky i guess that island is around the poles. But what is that huge city ?
- new bgm with MALE chorus (probably sampled) + cello + piano, switch to strings. Later melody changes to more middle eastern too (ah its so good now! very well done strings)
- new bgm with strings and beat (this sounds like a SAO leftover)
- new bgm with citar (?) (cant hear from all the explosion lol) + ac piano + cello +strings
its is partly rearrangement of the main theme.
- new bgm with e.guitar, drums + strings
- new bgm with main theme melody on ac piano + strings +regular piano later (its one of those sweet end bgms)
- rearrangement of old bgm, now it has e.guitar too ( or its was just new part of the oldl?) has new part at the end too.
ED
OP was after ED lol.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/nisioisin_anime/status/913732376135483392
10/25(水)発売「クビキリサイクル 青色サヴァンと戯言遣い Sound Collection」のジャケットイラストを公開しました!物語を彩った珠玉の劇伴、そして「メルヒェン」「群青世界」アニメサイズVer.を含む全34曲を収録。

COVER
98c83fa0gy1fk1glyk0a9j20xc0x4n0n.jpg

I'm glad they used Jun as cover for the soundtrack. I would say she's the most popular on this whole franchise so it would add to the sales I hope.

I adore the cover to hell. The only thing that might have made it better (for me) is had the colors used an inverted quality, such as in the first episode's prologue.

I'm certainly looking forward to those two versions of what we know right now as "Zaregoto BGM" and wondering which of the groups will sing it live (if it ever gets a performance)

Back