Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Hanako to Anne" TV drama

I posted the episode already. heh And yay! Yeah, I don't remember it either, so maybe there will be a 3rd? Or maybe just a special cd with a dvd or something?

My guess is that there won't be a 30 track soundtrack since I don't think they are that many. The tracks are kept rather short but of course a stand-alone is certainly a possibility since it's NHK.

Blurays are coming out I think. Maybe a third one will be included in one of those?

My copy of 2nd soundtrack hasn't shipped already so we may have to wait a bit longer.

We could get a hanako to anne ost extra in the same vein as .hack/sign. From what I can tell, the music seems to be well received so maybe there will be demand for it

^I think it was played before, just with more instruments. So maybe it is part of the soundtrack but we haven't heard the rest of the song yet. (And it's okay for the double post, heh)

I'm not sure, because the part that was used in that scene sounds like the beginning/opening part of the song.

I have terrible internet connection at the moment...

Anything that would sound new or semi-new increases the probability of getting a third ost so yay :)

My copy is on the way. I'll be able to share it with you most likely on Monday.

Gah, the ending of 150... *sniff* But that was so funny when Hanako told off the soldier. lol "Be quiet!" heh She sounded like Miss Blackburn. (Whomever is the makeup artist for this show is awesome at making people look older, I remember my brother had to look older for a play and all they did pretty much was grey his hair, and added a little makeup.) But yes, I think that was a new song that Kowz mentioned. I really liked it, I hope there is another small soundtrack. Also thought that conversation of her brother and father was sweet. I think he was apologizing for everything that he did to dishonor his father and family. That's what I got anyways. (And looking forward to the 2nd soundtrack, take your time wat, I know I hated waiting for soundtracks when they did not come right away heh)

I think I heard the oboe melody before but I can't be sure. Since every song has a lighter tune to it I can't really distinguish them. That's why that war theme stood out.

Speaking of which, there were two sad strings pieces that we haven't mentioned, one first played when there was an earthquake (harp plus strings which starts off as Hana's mother collapses) the other played I remember as Renko was explaining things to her previous husband.

As aki rips :) I may specifically say which is which. The copy is on its way but since it's Sunday tomorrow so it has to wait till Monday.

btw, the prices suddenly spiked in Amazon...

mine hasn't shipped yet : )
I wonder if some of the unreleased tracks from the beginning of the show are on this OST

mine hasn't shipped yet : )
I wonder if some of the unreleased tracks from the beginning of the show are on this OST
The accordion track and that track with the bouzouki and bells were both from the first part of the series.

call me an idiot but I missed the FedEx guy... I may have to get it tomorrow. Sorry.

or I may run after the truck.

wat11 begins the race...

Reactions: aki
^Did they not give you a door knob thing to sign and put out? Usually they do that with mine and they come back with it and put it on the porch or mailbox. But that's okay, we'll just have to listen to the samples for today.

Back