Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Hanako to Anne" TV drama

^It was disabled already, but bilibili has it. And I am glad they did not go on a break, as I would miss it too much. heh

Also there was a new song I think around 8:00 and at the very end as well. I liked the kind of middle-eastern themed one too. Reminded me a bit of Madoka for a second. heh

^ you talk about that jazzy track after 60s OP ?

Kajiura had done 2 similar ones for SAO (for bar scenes) but they never got released

^Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that.

Also the one towards the end is really nice. I think that's new as well. I'm loving this ost more and more.

George can you send them to me as well? Or post them to the SAO thread? Thanks!

Also, is anyone getting this soundtrack? I have absolutely no money right now and am paying back already for the Kala best albums. So I can't get it. I mean the Hanako one. I really want it though so that's why I am asking.

^Loved the one where Assai was talking to her. So peaceful and very Yuki, but also different as well. There have been a lot of "Not like Yuki" tracks in this, like the one at the end. But overall I am pleased with this soundtrack.

George 1234 I already ripped all the tracks but only from week 1 to 6 and quality is good we all know that.. so as my advice plz ripped from week 7 so it will be easy for u ...

I'll surely share kowz ....but after few days when the Hanako To anne ost I comes out... because their left only 2 days.. and I was wondering that after hearing all 33 tracks from ost I ill upload me ripped tracks... and it will be helpful for us to get a no. Tracks for the OST II which will be gonna release in next months...

Back