Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [standalone OST March 27/2024, UBW/HF concert on 21-22/9/24]

And really only "spring song" is the issue being 78m long on the tokutens.
This makes me think of that YK could mix some tracks like “the flower will bloom” with “the butterfly emerges” and “the butterfly flutters”. As well as, “in early spring”+”you were always brilliant” (well the second one could just be ditched).

v( '')v the less they remove the better. Unless the whole thing is a whole new beast of suites.

Well, we got new/improved vocals and exclusive parts of KnK with the garden of sinners OST. So for me is ok.

From rakuten:
  • 総曲数: 32/38/35(アルバム)
  • 収録時間: 65分27秒/68分08秒/79分57秒
They must've shaved off seconds of silence from each track on the last tokuten disc. v( '')v
I never really went back to check how it was.

Only looked at the first movie but it doesn't seem like there's any difference between that and the tokutens in mastering at first glance.
Kinda shame. There's some ass audio quality in the tokutens.

Edit: Oh wait... maybe? But it's so minimal that I'm probably delusional, lol. This needed a full remix to sound better...

Last edited:
The hype for this OST release is less than the Kimetsu one on the same day lol

I hope the budget for the concerts is big enough to get a strings ensemble, brass, harp, teh Kasahara, Remi, Shaylee Mary, and the FJ ladies.
Also, I wonder if they'll perform the Kalafina EDs for the UBW concert. Aimer has sung Believe solo before so that's an option, but RyB?

Yes, now that @Lorde-Kowz mentions to it... I think she performed a ballad-version of Believe and I'm 99% sure it was released on DVD...
Or maybe I'm mading up it lol
Edit: Yep, I made up, it was not released but recorded by some fan in a New York live.
1709635401045.png

Last edited:
Hmm.

So 2 more hours 'til Japan midnight but it would seem the ?international? digital version is called "Another Edition" and doesn't have Aimer's songs. It's only CD quality, which is unfortunate. Guess there's still some slim chance of the Japanese version being hirez (there's precedent from Aniplex for that secenario) but we'll find out in those 2 hours.

https://www.qobuz.com/nz-en/album/f...ck-another-edition-yuki-kajiura/ofpdt6cfjwo4b

Heaven's Feel is officially out of tokuten jail, YAY!
Now gib Alicization, ERASED and Madoka movies (and Magia Record, too, lol).

Last edited:
Welp. DHL screwing me over. For the first time since CDJ restarted shipping after covid I am not receiving my package on release day...

TBH this is not my best year when it comes to preorders... Amazon thought it would be cute to give me a delivery estimate of May for a late February bluray that I had preordered back in January...

Back