Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Boku dake ga inai machi" TV Anime

long time no see :)

well if I remember correctly, one of the sao osts was very late to come out. and you were anxious again.

I am waiting for a link too but I don't know why... it's still the excitement of something new I suppose. I don't expect much having seen the show.

^ Ι dont expect much either, especially since its confirmed there are no vocals. But, new bgm is always welcome :)
in fact i was looking forward to this more than the FOTW bd

Well then, lets see how this turned out...

Lol.... Forgettable ost is forgettable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose the smiley for a reason. :)

oh gosh soo forgettable.

I guess I enjoyed "there's something wrong" ?

for your pain: sweet musicbox melody :dote:

just something heartwarming: -- not really hearwarming XD

cold place now you are in: it really pictures something cold

you are my friend: same melody as above but with piano, cello ads some more feeling

there is something wrong: faster version of the above lol
its basically the main theme without the strings

i never leave you alone: melody after the middle is really nice and i think it reminds me a bit of "solitude by the window" from noir

sweet old days: Here too the piano is different than usual, it really gives off a nostalgic touch

so many years have passed: slow ac guitar ver of the main theme

she was there alone: just different ver of the ost 1 music

find out the truth: this is gives a mysterious feel, i think it plays on the scenes with the clocks

spider's thread: not much to say

shadow of the evil: lol appearently this one has same melody as "spider's thread" but with additional length

tears in the past: no comment

the mystery continues: this is basically repetition of "the mystery begins" from ost1

so quiet it began: zzzz

feeling nervous and shaky: maybe the most interesting track

truth is terrible: just sfx

again and again: sfx

no way to escape : LOL its that bgm that they always used during cliffhangers. Perfect for suicides XD

have to recall: the most happy of the tracks here i think

WHERE IS THE PV BGM :stupidtable:

ugh, i had higher hopes for this, it doesnt even make you want to listen a 2nd time, all tracks are so sleepy, and they are basically all based in 3 melodies.
im pretty sure they didnt include a bunch too.

I think these would have worked better if OST 1 and 2 were released in a single disc and tracks were mixed with each other.

now what are those 30 tracks she menthioned mixing in facebook ? Did anyone check for any new musics on RHH ?

Last edited:
Maybe the new bluray menus have it (that musicbox theme from the first menu wasn't on either OST), lol, Iunno...

A couple of nice tracks but, nothing new or particularly interesting. Like george said, the entire soundtrack could have easily been condensed into a single volume.

lol i didn't have any hope in boku dake ost. i know it will be a boring ost. the weakest work of YK i think. she needs more creativity in making ost or it will turn her carreer down

boku dake osts isn't music we can hear separately without watching it anime i think

^ Well its not like she is working much on OSTs lately, since around Knk she had been doing 1 show per year and makes songs only for Kalafina, and in comparison in 2004-6 she did 4 different shows per year (Mai Hime, Petit Cossette, Tsubasa, Madlax, Velvetten Rabbit etc) and wrote for 4-5 different jpop (See-Saw, FJY, Marina Inoue/Yui Makino, FJ solos, Chiba Saeko, Kaori Hikita etc). The whole 2015 she did 2 Kalafina singles and FOTW album, and the Bokumachi OST*. so i really dont know where her creativity went.

*Both Hanako ost 3 and SAO2 ost 4 were completed in 2014 so they dont count

:spotlight:

Last edited:
there are 2 xenosaga unreleased here see if they DL, i think the track you look for is the "Omega" one in Xenosaga III

btw extracted the track from the vid :hypno: (its not the same after all)

ONTOPIC:
can somebody (@elcazador ? ) to ask this guy at baidou if he can take pics of the booklet ? (I only care about OST credits)

Last edited:
off topic: yea it's not the same! much more intense version of omega... thanks George! off topic ended.

Back