Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#20 2024年6月2日 onwards including Asia 2024年11月

Anyone has any experience buying tickets for Kajiura's Asia tours? Japan's ticketing system is a whole bunch of convoluted nonsense with lotteries and stuff so I never bothered with it, but this could be my one and only chance to see FictionJunction live in person. If it's a service like Ticketmaster, that would be the most convenient.

The concert in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is probably the closest one I can get to since I'm in Australia.

I don't have experience buying tickets but from what I can see there were no fanclub sales for vol#18 in asia on Kajiura's official site. Looks like they only linked to the concert venues'/production teams' sites/social media and went "see ya there".

I don't have experience buying tickets but from what I can see there were no fanclub sales for vol#18 in asia on Kajiura's official site. Looks like they only linked to the concert venues'/production teams' sites/social media and went "see ya there".
welp that isn't helpful at all, Kajiura.
:@_@:

I don't even know which ticketing website they'd use then ughh

Anyone has any experience buying tickets for Kajiura's Asia tours? Japan's ticketing system is a whole bunch of convoluted nonsense with lotteries and stuff so I never bothered with it, but this could be my one and only chance to see FictionJunction live in person. If it's a service like Ticketmaster, that would be the most convenient.

The concert in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is probably the closest one I can get to since I'm in Australia.
If there there is another Yuki Kajiura live where I will be attending I can get an extra ticket as a FictionJunction Station member. I won't be going to Japan before late August but there may be someone else who could help you with a ticket.

Which dates could you attend?

If there there is another Yuki Kajiura live where I will be attending I can get an extra ticket as a FictionJunction Station member. I won't be going to Japan before late August but there may be someone else who could help you with a ticket.

Which dates could you attend?
Honestly I don't mind any particular date, I can plan my flight around them. If there are multiple performances then I want to go to those too (if they're doing 2 or more lives over a few days). If there's seat selection then the closer to the front row, the better 😉

I'll keep an eye out for any ticket announcements but if I'm unlucky, I'll DM you up when you head to Japan in August.

Thanks in advance Kugayama, you are a legend. ☺️

Only Japan using lottery ticket right? As far as i know here is first come first serve basis. The ticket prices based on the seat location. I wish i can get the front middle seat... i'm willing to pay more 😅

Mmmmmmm.
Oh and it's going to be THIS particular concert? (Jun 9) Did not realize.
Welp. paradise lost.

Unrelated but seeing Paradise Lost really scratches something in my brain as a gbf player lol

If flights tickets aren't that expensive, I might try and go to the one in KL. I agree with Konicchi, usually concert tickets in SEA countries (and I think pretty much everywhere that isn't Japan) are on first buy first serve basis based on seat location. Now it's all back to the dates... pls announce it soon.

According to tonyo2syan_blog
vanity instead of forest
and
Sweet Song instead of paradise regained, open your yeart

Glad we're supposedly getting the Jun 9 concert... At least forest isn't released with this squad...

https://x.com/shimotsuki_h/status/1804852181289574770

梶浦由記さんの『Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.# 20~日本語封印20th Special~』 客席参加してきました!厚みのある造語コーラスたまらーん(癖)ずっと浸ってたい…今日も耳がたいへん幸せでした。梶浦さんの音楽愛素晴らしい
✨
かおちゃんJoelleはもちろん、みくにちゃんにも会えて同窓会感でした
☺️

#YKL20

GQwffcyb0AA8xsG.jpg

I attended Yuki Kajiura's "Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.# 20 ~ Japanese Language Sealed 20th Special ~" as an audience member! The thick coined chorus is irresistible (addictive) and I want to immerse myself in it forever... My ears were very happy today as well. Kajiura's love for music is wonderful. I was able to
✨
meet not only Kao-chan Joelle but also Mikuni-chan, and it felt like a class reunion.
☺️

#YKL20

View attachment 25390
Haruka Shimotsuki, another of those who write their own fantasy music and language.
She would definitely enjoy that aspect of Kajiura's vocal writing at a deeper level than just a listener.

梶浦由記さんの『Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.# 20~日本語封印20th Special~』 客席参加してきました!厚みのある造語コーラスたまらーん(癖)ずっと浸ってたい…今日も耳がたいへん幸せでした。梶浦さんの音楽愛素晴らしい
✨
かおちゃんJoelleはもちろん、みくにちゃんにも会えて同窓会感でした
☺️

#YKL20

View attachment 25390
Mikuni Shimikawa ?

Back