Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#20 2024年6月2日 onwards including Asia 2024年11月

For us that don't do X:

https://fictionjunction.com/information/11572
"2024年11月に、上海、広州、初のタイ・バンコク、マレーシア・クアラルンプールを巡るアジア公演の開催が決定いたしました!

詳細は後日お知らせいたします。"

deepl:
"We are pleased to announce that the Asian tour will be held in November 2024, traveling to Shanghai, Guangzhou, Bangkok, Thailand for the first time, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!

More details will be announced at a later date."

I don't know why you bumped the vol18 thread instead of making a new one? It makes it seem like it's a theatrical screening of vol18 in theaters across Asia, rather than a separate tour, lol.
Does she mention vol18 in the X post?
I thought i saw 'Asia Tour' title there ... and inside also the report from the Asia Tour :bow:

Hmm. According to the same source as before:
"open your heart" today instead of "paradise regained".
Was "paradise regained" a mistake on the list last weekend? Cause "open your heart" certainly feels like a more likely final track before encore...

Hmm. According to the same source as before:
"open your heart" today instead of "paradise regained".
Was "paradise regained" a mistake on the list last weekend? Cause "open your heart" certainly feels like a more likely final track before encore...
I was slightly surprised that Open Your Heart was not performed at the 2nd June 2024 live.

if they end up cutting any of the Eri's part of the concert we should riot. the English songs are kinda whatever, they can cut those lol

@grunty: Kajiura also did paradise regained as the final song before encore on YKL9 DAY 3 Japanese sealed special. Plus the setlist was reported by the die hard Kajiura fan who literally went to all YKLs, I think he can tell paradise regained from open your heart lol

I was slightly surprised that Open Your Heart was not performed at the 2nd June 2024 live.
I was even more surprised they didn't perform open your heart on YKL#19. I stand by what I said, she should've ended the live with open your heart like in YKL#10 with all the guests singing instead of Parade. (I know she said that she wanted to end the live with that song but whatever, I'm a hater lmao)

So "all songs uncut". I'm agog for this live (ft Eri Itou of course).
Edit: Translated image from TBS new.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 9.13.17 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 9.13.17 PM.png
    200 KB · Views: 46
paradise… open your heart… nothing new…
But but but…
Imagine that overture to ANTI HERO, atmospheric… Can’t wait to September.

I mean… this is the most new of the setlist…

Oh, don't get me wrong - I'm absolutely excited for this airing (hopefuly jpsucky uploader stays awesome).
I already commented on this live's streamworthiness last week. ^_^

I'd just rather get paradise regained with the current squad, than open your heart that we already got on reprise.
Alas. open your heart it is. And I'm at peace with that.

Anyone has any experience buying tickets for Kajiura's Asia tours? Japan's ticketing system is a whole bunch of convoluted nonsense with lotteries and stuff so I never bothered with it, but this could be my one and only chance to see FictionJunction live in person. If it's a service like Ticketmaster, that would be the most convenient.

The concert in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is probably the closest one I can get to since I'm in Australia.

Back