Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#20 2024年6月2日 onwards including Asia 2024年11月

Sooo... Joelle was leading like almost 6 songs in a row? lul. Only MC and I swear (presumably still Keiko?) every other 2 tracks...

A third of the concert being Eri is what she deserves (and we). Might be more than she ever sang in a Kajiura live... plz2stream.

Sure but like Hanae was there for all of vol17 and if I remember correctly she only did 4 songs (and sadly only 3 for the streamed concert).

Dayum, that's a really strong opening. Stream plis.

Reading @Kagaribi no Hanabira notes (from what I could understand lol, sorry Kagaribi):
It seems Rito and Lino Leia sang harmonies and chorus in some songs.
Joelle was main on Voyagers, Historia, and My long forgotten... I reach for the sun too.
Eri sang EGO, and her songs in the PH medley, of course~
Yes! Joelle on MLFCS is awesome! Historia too!
Eri's voice is so needed in these lives for extra color. Let Hanae rest for a bit before returning.
E.G.O. - Yuki Kajiura played the synth part live on a small keyboard sometimes playing piano at the same time, really good.
Yuki dual-playing is something I've never seen. If I am imagining correctly, that would be something to see.

Dayum, that's a really strong opening. Stream plis.

Reading @Kagaribi no Hanabira notes (from what I could understand lol, sorry Kagaribi):
It seems Rito and Lino Leia sang harmonies and chorus in some songs.
Joelle was main on Voyagers, Historia, and My long forgotten... I reach for the sun too.
Eri sang EGO, and her songs in the PH medley, of course~
Ooh thank god. Now this is stream worthy

Sooo... Joelle was leading like almost 6 songs in a row? lul. Only MC and I swear (presumably still Keiko?) every other 2 tracks...

A third of the concert being Eri is what she deserves (and we). Might be more than she ever sang in a Kajiura live... plz2stream.
I mean there's chance that Joelle didn't get a lot of lines to sing during Eri's section (other than bloody rabbit since it's a Wakana song) so it kinda balances out, I guess?

uuu i didn't read that one lmao my bad

sux tho because parade made its way there

and tbh not only me saying this because i saw some people saying that they'd rather have stone cold or Parallel Hearts bcs parade isn't hype enough and encore worthy (which imo is even worse lmao Japanese and their questionable taste) but at least I'm not alone in my parade hating existence
Why the parade hatred? I love it. I mean I guess it's not for everyone but hate is a strong word. I think it's still in the title of the tour, no?

Why the parade hatred? I love it. I mean I guess it's not for everyone but hate is a strong word. I think it's still in the title of the tour, no?

I just think it's a boring song and Joelle and Kaori didn't sound good to my ears in the recording version, like they recorded in a bad day or smth. In particular I hated Joelle's second verse "eien wa hakanaku kieta" where she sang hakanaku faster, put a weird pause between hakanaku and kieta, then emphasized the e in kieta - where in the first verse where she basically sang the same melody she didn't do it. I feel like she amended it in the live version but I'm too lazy to recheck it. To be fair I feel like Joelle couldn't read sheet music so she had to rely on her ears (from the Kajiura documentary she's the only one who didn't use the sheet music when they were recording for Parade) so while it's impressive she's able to sing all that relying on ears, it kinda explains why back then she tends to went off on her own lol.

Kaori also sounded really pushy on the reffrains (at least to my ears).

Tldr: It's just a boring song and really doesn't deserve to be performed often other than Kajiura's own sentimentality towards it (which is fair since it's her own song, I'm just a bitter person lmao).

Nooooooooo please announce the date soon so I can try to go the one in KL or Bangkok... Though I really doubt I can go because there's no holidays/long weekend in my country until the end of the year and I only have 2 paid leave left lmao

Ooh one report said that the one that had less appearance on stage was Kaori and they suspected she's pregnant because she was barely moving throughout the concert, had less appearances, and she has frills around her belly on her dress. But Kajiura is planning an international tour so her being pregnant is not that likely, though if she's indeed pregnant it depends on how far along and how healthy she is.

(take this with a grain of salt, I just love to gossip lmao)

What a great setlist, so glad they brought My long forgotten... after a while (Joelle was leading it... ahhh ><).
I know Eri just performed A song of storm and fire in Vol 19, but I did have a scintilla of hope that they would reperform it again during this live. Back in Vol 1 Reprise when Joelle and Kaori lead Godsibb, Joelle has a very close and almost resembling Eri's voice to me, I was wondering if they duet the song together (and if they did, I'm questioning the harmonies, bet it would be heavenly euphonic O.o)

Back in Vol 1 Reprise when Joelle and Kaori lead Godsibb, Joelle has a very close and almost resembling Eri's voice to me
ngl I never understood people who said Joelle reminded them of Eri (in reprise in particular).

Why the parade hatred?
I really like Parade. But I would agree all the vocalists sound rough/forced in the album recording of the song. They all sounded way better in KajiFes audio. Too bad I don't care for lives with an audience that much. XD

For us that don't do X:

https://fictionjunction.com/information/11572
"2024年11月に、上海、広州、初のタイ・バンコク、マレーシア・クアラルンプールを巡るアジア公演の開催が決定いたしました!

詳細は後日お知らせいたします。"

deepl:
"We are pleased to announce that the Asian tour will be held in November 2024, traveling to Shanghai, Guangzhou, Bangkok, Thailand for the first time, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!

More details will be announced at a later date."

I don't know why you bumped the vol18 thread instead of making a new one? It makes it seem like it's a theatrical screening of vol18 in theaters across Asia, rather than a separate tour, lol.
Does she mention vol18 in the X post?

2427_350ppi-RGB-1560x1040.jpg
https://www.musicman.co.jp/artist/618127
Photos with the new outfits.

Oh thank goodness it has a decent rez version. (though I don't know if it needed 17MB lol)

Back