Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#14 ~25th Anniversary Special~ (June 30 – July 22, 2018)

The MC talks' theme for July 15 was about Umi no Hi (sea day), a Japanese official holiday on July 16. Every singer&musician was asked about their memory about the sea. (I think she said "umi no omoide" or sth. similar.) For some artists, it seems like they wrote their own story in a black notebook and Yuki read out for them. I believe that it's the notebook you posted.

It's so fun that she tried to use a boyish or girlish voice, depending on whose childhood memory she read...lol. I don't really understand Japanese, but I can grab sth. like JR talking about Hawaii, and Kore's story is about his Otosan. I'll write all of them in the report though.

^ i d hope for a see=saw reunion too. After all they got an album amount of unreleased tracks, while Emily hasnt worked with Yuki since fiction 2 and last time she performed she didnt sound that good either.

If it’s not Chiaki, I would be thrilled if it was Keiko, hopefully in a bare midriff outfit. But I’m also wondering if it might be Yuuka. Edit: Actually, my money would be on Aimer doing Hana no Uta, since we know they’ve already rehearsed that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joelle told me after her live at Share Park Cafe this evening that there would be a surprise guest vocalist at Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#14 at Nakano Sun Plaza.
Ooh, that's interesting. Now, even more, I wish this live could have a release lol Are you attending this live too?

On a side note: How was Joelle's live?

Eh, I doubt they'll ever release those (and that is assuming they even were recorded in a studio before; and that there is a version of atarashii yokan without the JUSCO advertising)...

Ooh, that's interesting. Now, even more, I wish this live could have a release lol Are you attending this live too?

On a side note: How was Joelle's live?
There were two brackets of songs, almost all were English language standards plus one love theme from Final Fantasy XIII-2, accompanied by a man on electronic piano which also sometimes provided bass guitar sounds in addition to piano.

Only about 14 in the audience, sounded like Joelle enjoyed not having to be strictly following a written musical score.

There were two brackets of songs, almost all were English language standards plus one love theme from Final Fantasy XIII-2, accompanied by a man on electronic piano which also sometimes provided bass guitar sounds in addition to piano.

Only about 14 in the audience, sounded like Joelle enjoyed not having to be strictly following a written musical score.
That sounds nice! Shame not many attended, though. I like her voice a lot.

Back