Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#14 ~25th Anniversary Special~ (June 30 – July 22, 2018)

On the topic of the spacecraft drama, I do wonder how long Kajiura has been considering this career move. Obviously we'll never really know, but I'd like to see if the decision to leave had anything to do with that period between 2011-2015 where everything sounded so samey.

The new female executive started to step in since their arena live in 2016.

1 year? That's pretty crazy that a new executive could end a 25 year relationship with one of the top earners at her agency

It's interesting when I look at this because Asaka / Aira left Spacecraft right around the time the new Exec showed up. I don't see this as a co-incidence anymore.

The new executives entered last year so it was probably from that time and onwards. The samey sound was probably a combo of weird director requests and Kajiura's laziness / lack of inspiration.
plus ADD that cancelled SAO LA concert....
probably that added to the fire

^ We dont know whose fault that was. Kajiura had never done a show-specific concert so i guess it was spacecraft and aniplex who wanted it, not knowing that SAO isnt that popular in US as is in Japan.

^ I think it was a lack of ticket sales. To save face they blame it on visas. Well... no problem getting visas to go to LA for the Anime Event... Or any Anime event they guested at.
I don't know the truth either, but I've seen some other cases about visa issues. The problem isn't they didn't get the visa, but it's because they applied for a wrong type of visa that didn't allow them to perform or work or doing any business things. Some artists (or likely, their management companies) tried to apply only the visa for tourists just because it's easier or cheaper, but in some cases, they got caught. IIRC, there is a case that the artists applied a tourist visa, but the teams are fully equipped with stuff for filming....- -". If your company is too stingy or unprofessional, this may be another possibility....

1 year? That's pretty crazy that a new executive could end a 25 year relationship with one of the top earners at her agency
And that female executive replaced Yuki to name as producer in the movie :blood:

Take my answer with a pillar of salt, but some websites allege that she's not just some executive, but is the Crown Princess trying to stamp her authority.

But if she's still not looking for a new job, either she's that or she has some dirt.

I managed to get a ticket (kind of) from someone reselling one online above the original price... I think it will be worth it if I can go, but apparently this ticket was originally from the FJC ticket lottery, and because I'm not in FJC, I'm worried that if there's some sort of check, I won't be allowed in. Does that sort of thing happen? Do they check to make sure FJC members are the ones holding the tickets? If so, what should/can I do?

Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely LOVE to be in FJC, but I was under the impression that it would be closing soon, so I didn't bother entering. Is that not true?

I managed to get a ticket (kind of) from someone reselling one online above the original price... I think it will be worth it if I can go, but apparently this ticket was originally from the FJC ticket lottery, and because I'm not in FJC, I'm worried that if there's some sort of check, I won't be allowed in. Does that sort of thing happen? Do they check to make sure FJC members are the ones holding the tickets? If so, what should/can I do?

Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely LOVE to be in FJC, but I was under the impression that it would be closing soon, so I didn't bother entering. Is that not true?

These lives are not FC members exclusive, usually they will not do ID check. (Talking from past experiences)

If ID check is needed, FJC usually pre-announce such arrangement before they started the ticket lottery.

Back