Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#14 ~25th Anniversary Special~ (June 30 – July 22, 2018)

@Smiley Thanks so much! And I'm assuming there was no such announcement this time? And also, would that be a check of an FJC membership card or a government-issued/student ID card?

I guess they'd only really have to check for really small, exclusive events.

@Puddle Boots fanclub member only events are more restrictive. I've had my fan club membership card and passport checked before the FictionJunction CLUB LIVE at Zepp Tokyo in January 2013 and at last year's Nana Mizuki fan club event. As @Smiley said, if the event allowed the fan-club member to get an extra ticket, the conditions of entry would be made clear in advance.

The only non-fanclub event where I had my passport checked was the Otodama Sea Studio live 2013.

@Kugayama Thanks so much! Going to lives is an extremely stressful process for me (thought I do tend to think that that makes it a more emotionally intense experience once you're there... ) so I was/am going to be very worried that something will happen and I won't get to go right up until I am sitting in my seat in the audience. So thanks for your help. I'm still not quite sure what you mean by "if the event allowed the fan-club member to get an extra ticket, the conditions of entry would be made clear in advance." Did the fan club allow for extra tickets this time? If so, what were the conditions?

@Puddle Boots I was meaning a fan-club only event. The YK Live vol.#14 concerts are public.

I will ask my travel agent to check if there are any conditions about the second ticket that I bought and post the answer here.

Tickets general sales start on June 2. Maximum two tickets for each purchase.

http://www.fictionjunction.com/

チケット一般発売日:2018年6月2日(土)AM10:00~発売開始!
■チケット料金
全席指定 ¥7,560-(税込) 
※未就学児入場不可 

■枚数制限:お一人様2枚まで
※一般発売は先着順での受付となりますので、予定枚数に達し次第受付終了となります。

*舞浜・中野公演
●e+(イープラス)>
■ネット予約:http://eplus.jp/yk25th/ 〈PC・携帯〉
■店頭販売:ファミリーマート
――――――
*大阪公演
●ローソンチケット
■発売TEL:0570-084-005(Lコード必要)
■Lコード:53871
■店頭販売:ローソン、ミニストップ

●チケットぴあ
■発売TEL:0570-02-9999(Pコード必要)
■Pコード:117-691
■店頭販売:セブンイレブン、ファミリーマート、ぴあ店舗

●CNプレイガイド
■発売TEL:0570-08-9999

●イープラス
■ネット予約:http://eplus.jp 〈PC・携帯〉

Last edited by a moderator:
@Smiley Thanks so much! And I'm assuming there was no such announcement this time? And also, would that be a check of an FJC membership card or a government-issued/student ID card?

I guess they'd only really have to check for really small, exclusive events.

There is no such announcement this time, I am pretty confident that there is no ID check for these live. Which date of the lives are you going for? I can tell you what happen on June 30. Just relax and enjoy.

Wait, OK, so now they're selling more tickets in the ordinary way? I thought that the lottery was going to be the only way to get a ticket.... Would it be that difficult for them to publish the entire process at the very beginning??
Fine, it's OK, I'll have a much better seat this way, but it was a lot more expensive...
@Smiley I'm going to one of the later concerts, not the one on June 30th.

@Puddle Boots the general way in Japan is a fan club lottery, then if tickets are left over, a general lottery, then if tickets are left over, a general sale.

Nakano Sun Plaza seats 2,222 according to Wikipedia so it's a decent sized venue but about half the capacity of the Tokyo International Forum Hall A used for Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#10.

Hi guys, I'm still new to the forum so I'm not sure how or where to do this, but...

I have a ticket to the Live on July 15th, but I can't go. I was hoping to offer it to someone here so they could meet my friend at the venue and buy it from him >< Is there anyone who would like to buy my ticket? I really hope to hear from you soon! :)

TL;DR : YUKI KAJIURA VOL #14 LIVE JULY 15TH TICKET FOR SALE !

OK, one more question: in the event that, had I heard from @Smiley on the 30th, and it turns out that there is an FJC membership card check (i.e. I can't get in) what do you think my chances of success would be, were I to attempt to sell my ticket by holding a sign outside the venue, but make it clear that I was only selling to a club member? I'd kind of assume any club members who turn up would already have tickets, but who knows. What do you all think?

Hi guys, I'm still new to the forum so I'm not sure how or where to do this, but...

I have a ticket to the Live on July 15th, but I can't go. I was hoping to offer it to someone here so they could meet my friend at the venue and buy it from him >< Is there anyone who would like to buy my ticket? I really hope to hear from you soon! :)

TL;DR : YUKI KAJIURA VOL #14 LIVE JULY 15TH TICKET FOR SALE !

RESERVED! Thank you QwQ

Ugh, anyone have a ticket anywhere near Tokyo???? Im not a member of the fanclub T.T

I still have one ticket of July 12 live at Osaka sell at original cost 8100 yen. PM me if you are interested in it. I

Is it safe to assume that this will get a live blu ray release by the end of the year?

Back