Yuki Kajiura LIVE #19 Kajifes 2023 - 30th Anniversary Live (Blu-ray releases / Box set announced for May 29, 2024)

I didnt hear anything about that in the news here despite your leader dropping by here (talks about faster visa for the eastern islands for 10 days per year) 😅 what i need is free ticket to japan🤣🤣cause the ticket prices from here are 4 digit.

Last edited:
Weelll I messed up apparently. And double booked for Saturday so I don’t have tickets for today. I’m crushed. If anyone wants to teade for a ticket for today 😭
I am trying to see if our party have surplus ticket for today. In worst case, back stage tickets are still available for sale.

Last edited:
Hope to see you guys later today! Sumachike is now OK on my end. By the way, do we have any internal discord channel that we can use to chat?

I'm also going both today and tomorrow, actually I'm ony way to the Budokan now to see what it looks like, see if I can grab my ticket already or if we have to wait later and all, I'll just look around the area until this afternoon I guess.
Have fun everyone!
(I also use WhatsApp if a group chat is ever created for those who are going, but discord is fin, can even create a line if needed)

I'm in for a WhatsApp group or discord too!

I'm also going both today and tomorrow, actually I'm ony way to the Budokan now to see what it looks like, see if I can grab my ticket already or if we have to wait later and all, I'll just look around the area until this afternoon I guess.
Have fun everyone!
(I also use WhatsApp if a group chat is ever created for those who are going, but discord is fin, can even create a line if needed)
BTW, I'm staying near Budokan in case you want to do something! I need to garb mu tickets too 😊

Just going around the Budokan to get familiar with the surroundings before leaving my things in a nearby lodging…

Goods being sold at the area right now. Also I seem to hear them practicing in the land of twilight under the moon from outside the arena lol.

flyers found under the seat! Includes one for YK vol 20!
IMG_2928.jpeg

Back