Yuki Kajiura LIVE #19 Kajifes 2023 - 30th Anniversary Live (Blu-ray releases / Box set announced for May 29, 2024)

I'm talking about the whole Kajifes not being sold out concerts(referring to their website cause they kinda quick to update those upcoming lives if sold outs). Cause afaik general sales done yet still not sold out. So selling those backstage tickets due to many applicants seems a funny situation lol.

I-Is that official vol18 toilet paper produced by Yuki Kajiura that I see? 0_0

No, first item on page2. Apparently it's masking tape... I really went, "wut?" This still is one of the weirder ideas for official goods...

I-Is that official vol18 toilet paper produced by Yuki Kajiura that I see? 0_0

I honestly think that toilet paper would be a better merchandise idea because at least it can be used as a room decoration. And I know there's a Japanese company that has produced luxurious fancy toilet paper that costs ~$80 for a box of 8 rolls lol

Dinner gathering after Dec 9 concert, details as follow :
Restaurant :「PRONTO(プロント市ヶ谷店)」
Address:〒102-0073 東京都千代田区九段北4-2-13
Access:都營新宿線「市ヶ谷駅」
Dinner time:20:30~22:30
Course:呑んべえコース,includes foods and drinks
Cost:3,850yen per person tax included

So far we have :
Smiley
Hoseki
Kugayama and his friend
NoxNila
MushiMushi
showing interest to go

Any new comers are welcome

Dinner gathering after Dec 9 concert, details as follow :
Restaurant :「PRONTO(プロント市ヶ谷店)」
Address:〒102-0073 東京都千代田区九段北4-2-13
Access:都營新宿線「市ヶ谷駅」
Dinner time:20:30~22:30
Course:呑んべえコース,includes foods and drinks
Cost:3,850yen per person tax included

So far we have :
Smiley
Hoseki
Kugayama and his friend
NoxNila
MushiMushi
showing interest to go

Any new comers are welcome

I confirmed my that friend (@koba_chi on X/Twitter) is interested.

There may also be the person using @koba_chi's other ticket (@This_is_Daisuke on X/Twitter).

Grace (@grapieai on X/Twitter) and TAKA-chan (@Precioso_Riesig on X/Twitter) are interested!

Last edited:
@Smiley also a Laurent called @DDK aka @Don_Don_Kun on X/Twitter is interested and possibly the person using his other ticket.

A lot of these people are on Discord if we need to contact them.

Last edited:
Dumb question in 3, 2, 1.. are we meeting directly at the restaurant, or will we got together after the live??

If the weather is nice, an 18 minutes walk can be nice after sitting for so long, then sitting again in the restaurant :)
Will a meet-up point be decided at the Budokan so we can find each other more easily?

Back