Yuki Kajiura LIVE #19 Kajifes 2023 - 30th Anniversary Live (Blu-ray releases / Box set announced for May 29, 2024)

Let’s sum up who will go to the dinner gathering after Dec 9 live so that I can arrange with the restaurant to prepare foods for us

CPMers :

Kugayama
Hoseki
NoxLila
MushiMushi
Juju
Castafarian
Denis

Fans @X/Twitter
@Koba-chi
@Shellingford
Grace@grapieri
@Lavo-2
TAKA-chan@Precioso-Riesig
@DDK aka @Don-Don-Kun
@This-is-Daisuke

Have I miss out anyone? Please let me know before Wednesday Dec 6.

Let’s sum up who will go to the dinner gathering after Dec 9 live so that I can arrange with the restaurant to prepare foods for us

CPMers :

Kugayama
Hoseki
NoxLila
MushiMushi
Juju
Castafarian
Denis

Fans @X/Twitter
@Koba-chi
@Shellingford
Grace@grapieri
@Lavo-2
TAKA-chan@Precioso-Riesig
@DDK aka @Don-Don-Kun
@This-is-Daisuke

Have I miss out anyone? Please let me know before Wednesday Dec 6.
@Don_Don_Kun is bringing 3 other people with him.

Hi guys, been a while since I last participated on the forums.

By the way, I may be able to attend the KajiFes later this week. Just a question though regarding the use of Sumachike/Smart Tickets.

I asked my sister to buy the tickets in eplus in my behalf, and so she has the email of the sumachike.
So the tickets have not yet been downloaded in her eplus, so she suggested to me that once we meet in Japan she will log in her eplus account in my phone with the eplus app, then download the ticket.

I can still pass the ticket gates with the sumachike in the eplus app of my phone with no issues, right?

Any response will be appreciated!

Hi guys, been a while since I last participated on the forums.

By the way, I may be able to attend the KajiFes later this week. Just a question though regarding the use of Sumachike/Smart Tickets.

I asked my sister to buy the tickets in eplus in my behalf, and so she has the email of the sumachike.
So the tickets have not yet been downloaded in her eplus, so she suggested to me that once we meet in Japan she will log in her eplus account in my phone with the eplus app, then download the ticket.

I can still pass the ticket gates with the sumachike in the eplus app of my phone with no issues, right?

Any response will be appreciated!

I haven't used smart ticketing with eplus but it would be good to meet you, please let @Smiley know if you want to join us after the second concert.

Hi I’ll be attending as well. I would enjoy meeting up with all of you! Is there a group chat established somewhere so it’s easier to communicate.

I also have 2 spare tickets one ticket per day I’ll be using the other if anyone needed an extra. DM me please if needed.

Hi I’ll be attending as well. I would enjoy meeting up with all of you! Is there a group chat established somewhere so it’s easier to communicate.

I also have 2 spare tickets one ticket per day I’ll be using the other if anyone needed an extra. DM me please if needed.
Let’s have fun together

Back