Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2018 (COMPLETED)

Please decide what it's going to be written. In my opinion put the year would be nice too.
This is a preview
yuki-cover.jpg

Well i just went along with what was suggested, and its not my fault that 80% of the people came here because of Kalafina only.
Don't sweat it. Kalafina was Kajiura's main output for the past 10 years... Whether we like it or not. :p Frankly I would have a hard time picking her OST tracks over Kalafina on some years from this period, lol. Come on, oblivious? signal? Hello? lol. (For me anyhoo...)

Very nice juchanx3! A couple of suggestions:
  • Happy 25th composer Anniversary -> Happy 25th Anniversary as Composer
  • Pools for Yearly best songs -> Our picks for favorite songs of each year
  • Fanarts -> Fan art

Don't sweat it. Kalafina was Kajiura's main output for the past 10 years... Whether we like it or not. :p Frankly I would have a hard time picking her OST tracks over Kalafina on some years from this period, lol. Come on, oblivious? signal? Hello? lol. (For me anyhoo...)
No denying some of Kajiura-sensei's best compositions have been for Kalafina, or were re-workings of stand-out tracks from her OSTs. I'd give very few albums a 10 out of 10, but 'Seventh Heaven' is one of them(so for me, it ranks up there with Yes' 'Close To The Edge'). No shame in loving Kalafina, so long as it doesn't blind you from the rest of Kajiura-sensei's output. BTW, do we have the total poll list up yet, or am I looking in the wrong place?

:omg:
I'm very sorry for being so late!
I have a drawing that I only managed to finish yesterday night! Am I still allowed to join the party?

Yes its fine since i ll make the pdf file today, please dont delay more, her birthday is today :)

@juchanx3 : please speed up the covverart :)

Last edited:
Aren't you going to just list the years and the title of the highest vote-getting song next to each year?

^ hm that would be good alternative. But i want her to see the less voted songs too... Maybe i can just list the top 5 or 10 and the have the link to the poll.

EDIT: sent!
Can I still submit my message? I know it's the 6th there already, but it's still the 5th here. I will send it anyways. Sorry, I forgot... ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back