• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I forgot to send my information...

Username: casarina26
Continent: Asia
City: Singapore

Are we allowed to write messages for Kajiura-san?

Eh, I didn't go anywhere during 4th of July vacation coz my bro had to go to his lab, so I'll just send the pics from the institution I'm working at :XD:

I will also include one random pic I took on my way to Vegas :ohoho:

Let me know when you receive them, George.

My info:

Username: crystalpink
Continent: America
City: San Gabriel (However, the pics I took are not from San Gabriel area :XD: )

Sent a reminder to

Kowz, tabete.mio, Nick Hunter, Mizu ,NoctuaTenebra, tracyalexia, Sei
~mana~, Cerise, Coral, Wikki Pan, Ophelia Arcana, Yuki Nagato, Kavi murrue02, Bocko, Theo, Nyannika

Whoops forgot:

username: Cerise
Continent: Australia (Australia's a continent right?? Oh lord this is why I didn't do geography in year 11 :XD: )
City: Sydney

george, I sent you the rest of my pictures of China last Friday. Did the e-mail get through OK? Also, I'm very sorry about not being able to do the poem, but I've been unexpectedly busy and I'm not so good at composing poems :uh..:

If my work lets up a bit, I might try to draw something, though. Are there any particular themes/subjects we should stick to for the drawings?

@george1234, can you use any of these pictures:

kanji of Kajiura Yuki (written by Keiko Kajiura (-:):

:nophoto:

Flinder's Column, Mount Lofty, South Australia:

also a low resolution shot of a koala:

Not the first one, since its not a landscape, and there's no wait it can be proven that it was written by someone with the same surname as her.

^ I was just suggesting that it could be used as a part of a dedication since that is the kanji of YK's name.

@George: Are there enough poems from USA people already?
I'm still thinking whether to finish mine or not :confu:

is it any limit for the photo? can i write some description of each photo?

Re:

^ The limit depends on if there's anyone else from your country. If you are alone you can send 20, if not 10 or 5. Also, yes, you can send descriptions for each photo :)

george1234 said:
Sent a reminder to

Kowz, tabete.mio, Nick Hunter, Mizu ,NoctuaTenebra, tracyalexia, Sei
~mana~, Cerise, Coral, Wikki Pan, Ophelia Arcana, Yuki Nagato, Kavi murrue02, Bocko, Theo, Nyannika

From these, Wikki Pand and Cerise sent their photos, murrue and Orpheria seem to be about to send since they pmed me, the others, please hurry up, there are only 2 weeks left till the deadline for the submissions.

Also I will no longer accept new participants (neither members of lurkers), since I want to focus on gathering all the things from the current participants, and I think the number of participants we currently have is quite representative.

Re:

george1234 said:
^ You may send it :)

But I have not even finished it coz you said it's better to be 6-line poem than a 4-line one.
I haven't had a chance to extend the poem to 6 lines since 1.5 weeks ago :XD:

#badpoemwriter

Okies, finally I made the 4-line poem into 6-line poem.
I slapped in two random titles and tried my best to make them fit :XD:
#epicfailpoem

Should I send the poem via email or post it on this forum? :XD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back