Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make a whole new present.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:uh..:

Hello everybody! I cant even remember the last time, when i logged in to forum, but nevermind! Thank you George for inviting me to 2012 BD Project.... I just saw the pm!

But, i WILL take part for this year's project!

Welcome back theo! (Ahh remembering Anime Boston and meeting up with everyone.) Looking forward to seeing your photos, and everyone's photos together.

Hi George, I just sent an email...may I know if you received it? Cos when I was sending the whole hotmail hanged...sorry!

Hey Goerge. An assignment popped out that I totally forgot about :omg:
Anyway, I may not be able to make it till the end of this week but Ill definitely try to pull it by the middle or end of next week. Sorry :bow:

^ :uh..: where do you have those photos and its so difficult to dig out 10 and send them, at the center of Earth ? (you dig out weeks now)

@ casarina26: Yes I got both emails. I will look into them later on :) (you didnt have send them many though XD)

Im sorry, they are scattered in many folders through my pc and some cds/dvds :desksweat:
And I had some work to do so I didnt manage much time to dig it..thats why.. :uh..:

hey george I'm done with the drawing for the toc

and yeah, I didn't have much time to do it so it's a speed painting job for less than two hours :knife:

what's the size of the paper to be use. I want to add a background and that will cover the whole sheet.

^ No idea, send a pm to Varete :XD:

If you think its not good enough, you can keep it to improve it, you still have 25 days till the deadline, but please send in your photos and poem if you plan to send.

still no reply from varete. anyways, I'll assume an A4 size and that the TOC is an odd-numbered page

Note: I'm only tasked with the image and not the whole toc. This is just a sample for the assigned member who will do the layout for it.

yk_bday_sample_by_joelmarc2008-d6b64ij.jpg

And once again, this is a speed painting job for almost two hours :knife: :knife:
I didn't have much free time. I'm busy with my acads, sorry! :omg: :omg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back