Yo.

At the risk of sounding racist, I've seen quite a few Polish-English girls here and the majority (all of them actually) of them are pretty cute looking! (Or as the English would put it, "them Polish types are fit" :goodjob: )

:ayashii:

Nah. Pubs and alcohol are absolutely fine (so are *some* hen/stag parties when they have them there). It's usually the rowdy stuff afterwards that matter. (mainly the useless ones who get too drunk by 10 before the REAL party even starts. add to the fact most of these often start acting gay and kiss everything they see on the streets anyway)

I'm used to it. Manchester is full of drunkards at any time of the day, and God forbid a national holiday happens. They drink so much that I swear the actual rain turns into lager.

we're rare breeds after all (as what you've said earlier)
:plot:

As long as we're not extinct! Maybe we'll eventually become so rare that they label us as protected species and put us all in a zoo.

:omg:

Re:

Pontianak said:
As long as we're not extinct! Maybe we'll eventually become so rare that they label us as protected species and put us all in a zoo.

:omg:

don't even think about that, rare breeds like us can infect everyone around us you know
:ohoho: :knife:

or they shouldn't feed us when we end up in a Zoo
(your real name is Erinn?) :ayashii:

don't even think about that, rare breeds like us can infect everyone around us you know
:ohoho: :knife:

I don't think a quanrantine for an infectious virus would be any better.

(your real name is Erinn?) :ayashii:

Yes. ...Or it might be my agent codename, you'll never know. :knife:

^no i like it, reminds me of Erin Brokovich ( i hope i got the spelling right) and it's a little similar to Eri Ito :ohoho:

^no i like it, reminds me of Erin Brokovich ( i hope i got the spelling right) and it's a little similar to Eri Ito :ohoho:

So many awesome comparisons! :sparkleguy:

Haha, "Erinn" actually means "Ireland", I think. I read it in a dictionary at some point.

Re:

Pontianak said:
Haha, "Erinn" actually means "Ireland", I think. I read it in a dictionary at some point.

It certainly does, along with the better-known "Eire." If anyone's played Mabinogi or Vindictus, this will seem a little funny but perfectly congruous.

If anyone's played Mabinogi or Vindictus, this will seem a little funny but perfectly congruous.

lol I remember that freaked me out for days every time I read it. I thought they were stalking me or something. :ohoho:

Back