Works in which Kajiura has contributed with her music

And Erementar Gerad is... mostly Yuri... (then again, I can't remember more than THREE vocal BGMs there :deskswweat: not counting Everlasting Song, of course)

^ So are basically Erementar Gerad and Petite Cossette :sparkleguy:

Well, if we discuss two-vocalist projects, then Xenosaga III is Tokyo Konsei and Eri Itoh :sohappy: (depending on whether you consider Tokyo Konsei a "vocalist", of course :XD: )

And Madoka Magica... Eri and Fion? :ohoho: (while the "Hanae/Eri" point in Mami's theme is still debatable and I'm likely to fail again, I choose to conclude it's Eri... more so after recently listening to all Hanae/Yuki collabs, then to Mami's theme, then to Eri/Yuki collabs, then to Mami's theme... :@_@: :@_@: :@_@: :@_@: :@_@: :@_@: :@_@: :@_@: :@_@: :@_@: :@_@: :@_@: it sounds more like Eri to me, especially if you try to compare the episode three exerpt with Eri's performance in YK Live vol 2 :ayashii: ). Then again, the "wich hunt" track... is not yet confirmed to be Fion either :desksweat: my heeeeaaaad :ouch: :XD:

Liminality is Yuri Kasahara (her song being the only vocal number there :desksweat: :XD: ), and Aquarian Age seems to be exclusively Kaori Nishina... though the soundtrack's page only credits her in two songs (what about Wiz-Dom, Conflict for Break, Darklore? :confu:)

There is also Declaration of Aquarian Age (from the sphre CDs) in which its probably Yuri Kasahara.

anyway this is not a topic for who sung what in which ost >_>

Back