whos your anime twin?!

• Thread starter Corpse Princess
  • Start date
Re:

Nick Hunter said:
^ hmm... there IS a semblance, or at least that's how it looks to me. :ayashii: :dote:

wait what

To clarify, I was talking about this Saya. :XD: But I know few other Sayas in anime, so I'm not certain which one you mean.
saya from blood + i mean
and i see myself as YUKI CROSS (im on vol 7 so) thats probably the closest in anime characters besides haruhi

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
^ hmm... there IS a semblance, or at least that's how it looks to me. :ayashii: :dote:
If Nick says so, it must be true! :XD:
But, yeah, I can kinda see it now. One day I'll put my hair in pigtail braids and upload a picture.

some of my friends said that I resemble Nakahara Sunako from perfect girl evolution...anyone watch this anime? haha...

I look pretty identical to Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia! o-o; Personality wise... sort of. I'm more silly hyper though. ^^;

Re:

Kugayama said:
I know it's boring, but I feel like I'm one of countless Kyons in this world.

Plus I've had family members remind me of Haruhi Suzumiya, Yuki Nagato, Mikuru Asahina (or alternately Mizore Shirayuki from Rosario+ Vampire), and Kyon's sister.

Same here. I am somewhat a Kyon. I do have a friend who reminds me a bit of Haruhi sometimes, because she gets excited about anything and tries to drag me into it, but I stay totally uninterested :XD: In terms of appearance, I don't think there's any character I look like (altough when I had black power hair, I friend of mine suggested that the two of us should cosplay as Ikki and Seiya, from Saint Seiya :ohoho: Damn, we should have done that :XD:)

Umm...My friends told me that I kinda look like Tomoyo(both CCS and Tsubasa Chronicle)~

People say that i resemble this guy in personality...and also my hair style is almost the same...except his is blonde while mine is black...our physique are almost identical :uh..: but this guy is a bad guy...well i guess i'm a bad guy too then :ayashii:
135627.jpg

I really want to say Quatre Raberba Winner from Gundam Wing

:nophoto:

:ohoho:

But since he has blonde hair and I have black hair, I don't think he can be my anime twin...

:uh..:

My friend said to me that I resemble with this woman...

sheryl0502.jpg

Although again, she has blonde hair & I have black hair. But my friend said her personality is similiar with me.

i want to look like my avatar/signature shes my idol i might get my hair like hers but not pink :ohoho:

my twin is, mmm.... K-ON, Yui + Mio?
have you ever imagine it? :XD:
or maybe Menma from AnoHana, though i am not as kind-hearted as Menma, i am that child-like and somewhat talk-active-but-also-clumsy-and-stupid?
nah, i am Yui of K-ON maybe :blood:

for appearance, i dunno much... but my hair looks like Anaru (from AnoHana), though mine is black.
and my expression (when i am alone) much like Yin from Darker Than Black, looks tired and boring :XD:

Tomo Takino from Azumanga Daioh has my personality. XD
My hair is slightly lighter and really, REALLY big and wavy and my eyes are blue, not brown but otherwise, we're pretty much twins. Small boobs and everything :XD:
Tomo_Takino.jpg

Attachments

• Tomo_Takino.jpg
    Tomo_Takino.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 234
Nobody has compared me to an anime character, but if Rukia from Bleach had glasses, I would look like her :ayashii:
As for my personality ... my friends say I'm like Levy from Fairy Tail :XD: They say I'm a "dangerous" person, but don't attract attention or show my true ability in public :XD:

My anime personality twin is Chad from Bleach. I was a bully in kindergarten, grown up to be a pacifist mesomorph guy and finally became a semi-pacifist martial art expert with hero syndrome after bullied in ES and JHS -_-. Physical twin... hmm maybe Diarmuid from Fate/Zero plus glasses.

Re:

KP-X said:
Personality-wise, I know I'm Yukino Miyazawa lol Now, if you consider this a good thing or not it is another story lol

I know you probably won't read it now, but KP-X, you being Yukino Miyazawa is awesome!

L, shikimaru and lelouch vi britania. <--persona
look alikes--> count d.
... but im a girl.... :uh..:

Just watched the Wallflower and I'm like Sunako Nakahara. with the skeletons, horror movies and stuff :ayashii: and well haha i never had a relation like her and I am no where perfect lady like lol!! :ohoho:

But Iwasawa from Angel Beats is my idol still :dote:

Back