whos your anime twin?!

• Thread starter Corpse Princess
  • Start date
C

Corpse Princess

this is how it goes the animes you have seen may have someone that looks like you or same personality. for example: me and haruhi fujioka from ouran high school host club you can keep going forever and ever theres more characters that look like you :idol:

I know it's boring, but I feel like I'm one of countless Kyons in this world.

Plus I've had family members remind me of Haruhi Suzumiya, Yuki Nagato, Mikuru Asahina (or alternately Mizore Shirayuki from Rosario+ Vampire), and Kyon's sister.

My friends say I look like a long-haired woman in a suit from Darker than black 2 :ohoho:

My case would be Shiori Shiomiya from the 1st season of the World God only knows. She tends to be thinking things and talking to herself so much that she can barely talk to people, that's kinda close to me :XD: :ayashii:

Erm I got my hair cut before, it looked like Rukia Kuchiki's.

Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
My friends say I look like a long-haired woman in a suit from Darker than black 2 :ohoho:
omg rlly rlly thats cool :stars:
my second is saya :psst:

Hmm personality wise, I think I'm close to Cornelia Li Britannia and Saber.

ooo nice my anger personality is sakura from naruto

I wear glasses, have messy black hair, medium in height, love to scream at other people's idiocy,somewhat good in household duties because when I was in 6th grade I live alone for 2 months because my grandparents (I lived with my grandparents atm) went for a family business and that "business" extended to 2 months. Kimihiro Watanuki from xxxHolic. (although I don't have pale skin like him.. I wish I could :cry: )

According to my friends, I remind them of Tamaki from Ouran and I think also bear resemblance to Toori Aoi from Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon. But that's only around them because they're all insane in some way or another.

Personality-wise, I know I'm Yukino Miyazawa lol Now, if you consider this a good thing or not it is another story lol

my second is saya

:omg: :hide: :XD:

I mostly associate myself with Watanuki Kimihiro. Sans cooking (I'm only capable of the simplest dishes) and exact looks (ever since I stopped wearing glasses), but our characters have much in common. :XD:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
my second is saya

:omg: :hide: :XD:

I mostly associate myself with Watanuki Kimihiro. Sans cooking (I'm only capable of the simplest dishes) and exact looks (ever since I stopped wearing glasses), but our characters have much in common. :XD:
whats rong with saya

I'm not sure about personality, but I've been told that if I had bangs and darker hair, I could pass as Moemura. :ohoho: It's probably because I wear red glasses and, at the time, I was wearing pigtail braids.

Moemura? :stars:

@Corpse Princess: if your Saya has a sword, then there's nothing wrong with her because I've just mistaken her for another Saya... :plot: :XD:

wait what :swt: ok i have her hair and haruhis personality and im short with her hair when it grows and sakuras (from naruto) strength and short tempered personality

@Nick: Yeah, apparently. :XD: I posted a picture of me here, so if you want, you can be the judge. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of me in pigtail braids. I do want to cosplay as Moemura one of these days, though. :ohoho:

Back