whos your anime twin?!

• Thread starter Corpse Princess
  • Start date
Hm...
Probably Light Yagami.

Light-Yagami-light-yagami-16520977-640-360.jpg

If I would be female then Azula.

d1d62f871f97.jpg

I'd say... Daima Jin (hence my nickname), from the Kimengumi series.
You don't know what it is? Understandable. That's from the 80's and it didn't exported well outside of Japan.
It's so obscure that... I can't find any good picture of this character. :p
But why do I identify myself to him? Because his hobbies are: 1) To sleep. 2) To eat.

If I were female: maybe Ayumu "Ōsaka" Kasuga, from Azumanga Daioh.
2M79lyxV_400x400.jpg

Ok:
1. Kana from Minami-ke. Yes, I love be in spotlight. Kana do everything to be in center.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFfBowI0g4eIxebN5OTVVnPqCo5twEUlETODUUgIma4SaYhQLPfF6V4Vc.jpg

2. Megumi Noda from Nodame Cantabile (so it's why 'nodame89' is my nick). But Nodame is like me from 2008-2013.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQs9vJOU9_osLy6I3rPCo_0ZAcjiJQwEb6gLy2VwHkZZHIqbr-yaA.jpg

3. Naruto - but he is more noisy than me
Obietnica_Naruto.png

Ok, my enneagram type and MBTI have the most irritating features. E.g. people like Naruto, who want to be accepted and he want to change himself to be better. (I hate Naruto in the beginning of anime. He was so noisy!!! ).

Attachments

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFfBowI0g4eIxebN5OTVVnPqCo5twEUlETODUUgIma4SaYhQLPfF6V4Vc.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFfBowI0g4eIxebN5OTVVnPqCo5twEUlETODUUgIma4SaYhQLPfF6V4Vc.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 236
  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFfBowI0g4eIxebN5OTVVnPqCo5twEUlETODUUgIma4SaYhQLPfF6V4Vc.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 237
Last edited by a moderator:
I found my truly anime twin! She is the most similiar to me from animes I watched ( I mean character of course)
Miyazawa from Kare Kano! (but I'm better than her!)
yukinomiyazawa.jpg

Back