Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Gay Male

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Gay Female

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Whatever I feel like when i get up in the morning

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters
straight female. I dunno whether it will change in the future...
i mean the preference, not the gender :ohoho:

I was just in a Skype chat with Ayami and some random person under the name "Aaron". So then he comes out of no where asking me if I was gay. So I'm like "If you think so, sure why not". So he goes on about how he has a gaydar so I ask him "Doesn't that mean you're GAY?" and he explains that he needs his gaydar since he's a homophobe so he has to steer clear of queers. And then he follows that with a bunch of rude remarks and criticises me for being "gay". So then in the end I just tell him straightforward that he's unconsciously gay, since he's so paranoid about gay men and all that.

My point being: There are horrible people out there! And I just can't help but laugh at how sad their lives are! Like I'm not gay, but I don't flame men for kissing men nor do I flame women for kissing women.

*exits*.

Kizuato said:
I was just in a Skype chat with Ayami and some random person under the name "Aaron". So then he comes out of no where asking me if I was gay. So I'm like "If you think so, sure why not". So he goes on about how he has a gaydar so I ask him "Doesn't that mean you're GAY?" and he explains that he needs his gaydar since he's a homophobe so he has to steer clear of queers. And then he follows that with a bunch of rude remarks and criticises me for being "gay". So then in the end I just tell him straightforward that he's unconsciously gay, since he's so paranoid about gay men and all that.

My point being: There are horrible people out there! And I just can't help but laugh at how sad their lives are! Like I'm not gay, but I don't flame men for kissing men nor do I flame women for kissing women.

*exits*.

:XD: it was funny.. ^ Amen to that lmao

Kizuato, people like that are just so ..sad. I tend to just laugh my brains out when i come across them. And i'm in high school.

I'm such a happy person. All the time. Haha!

Kizuato said:

*exits*.

Haha nice one Kizu!! *high five*

And because they exist, it's our duty to make the most of our awesome special friggin life!

I for one would have hated to be str8..it's just so...ordinary and..uninteresting and..sad really. And i mean the people that go like...oha nd i wanna get married and have lots and lots and lots of kiiids and...

and what? Die trying to sustain them? Be just another parent his kids are gonna distance themselves from after they can care for themselves?

Marriage and children are overrated. Aren't 7 bil. people enough yet?

I picked 'whatever I feel like when I get up in the morning'. But the part that changes isn't what I like (I've been consistently woman-loving ever since I've had any desires at all), it's what I feel I myself am.

I'm straight! :sparkleguy: ... But I wish I were half as cool as all of you. :dote: Haha

Anyway, don't listen to the haters! Just be YOURSELF!

Re:

Ayashii said:
And because they exist, it's our duty to make the most of our awesome special friggin life!

I for one would have to be str8..it's just so...ordinary and..uninteresting and..sad really. And i mean the people that go like...oha nd i wanna get married and have lots and lots and lots of kiiids and...

and what? Die trying to sustain them? Be just another parent his kids are gonna distance themselves from after they can care for themselves?

I agree, planet is overpopulated... and the idea of having kids sort of makes me go... :blood:

I want kids but only as many of them as there are of me and my partner. The great Norman Borlaug estimated that we have the resources on this planet to attend to ten thousand million people. The problems arise when we get past that number, or well before it actually considering the piss-poor distribution of said resources between different parts of the world. My country produces something like seven per cent of the world's food and consumes a quarter of it.

Spica, why don't you just adopt? :D Just to be even more planet-friendly.

Ontopic: Recently i've been liking the idea of being Bi. All the cool kids seem to be Bi ..Gaga, Bjork, Amy Winehouse....

Adopting is an option! It'll be something to talk out with my partner when we get to that stage.

Re:

Ayashii said:

I for one would have hated to be str8..it's just so...ordinary and..uninteresting and..sad really. And i mean the people that go like...oha nd i wanna get married and have lots and lots and lots of kiiids and...

That's an interesting talk. Though, many are still conservative in this area, especially Asian (oh gosh, but it is good that China tries to suppress the growth rate).
They mostly think, that having children will help you through your old ages, that someone will care for you so that you won't be alone.
True that by having kids the chance of our survival grows, but well... human has survived very long that other species start to be endangered.
Shouldn't we think more as the inhabitant of earth, not as an individualist and egoist?

Lovely topic!

I'm a man and I currently think I am straight :sparkleguy: !

It's hard to think what we really are. A close friend told me that I'm an emo guy :cry: and I don't really know what's an emo...

But I love you all whatever :sohappy: you are except trolls :plot:

Re:

palawa said:
Lovely topic!

I'm a man and I currently think I am straight :sparkleguy: !

It's hard to think what we really are. A close friend told me that I'm an emo guy :cry: and I don't really know what's an emo...

But I love you all whatever :sohappy: you are except trolls :plot:

emo is just a stereotype... don't worry about them haha.

It means "emotional", but people use it for everything now.

Back