Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Gay Female

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Whatever I feel like when i get up in the morning

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters
R

ReijiKitozawa

Just curious, how many gay/bi guys/girls do we has on the forums!

As you all should know, as the resident trap of CPM, I am very much a gay man. :idol:

I never really paid attention to my sexuality.
Although, I have had a history of liking girls.
Like Mint said. What a great thread to open up a part of our heart....
OPEN YOUR HEART
TO ETERNAL DIMENSION
OPEN YOUR HEART
FOR LOVE AND AFFECTION
:dote: :dote: :dote: :dote:

PS: Is "wakanacantsing" the same person as the person in the shoutbox? I find him/her extremely offensive. It's people like that who respond to homosexuality that are in denial about themselves. :ayashii:

Re:

Kizuato said:
OPEN YOUR HEART
TO ETERNAL DIMENSION
OPEN YOUR HEART
FOR LOVE AND AFFECTION

PS: Is "wakanacantsing" the same person as the person in the shoutbox? I find him/her extremely offensive. It's people like that who respond to homosexuality that are in denial about themselves. :ayashii:
Shoutbox?

Re:

Kizuato said:
:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: THIS! I VOTE THIS!

Re:

Kizuato said:
OPEN YOUR HEART
TO ETERNAL DIMENSION
OPEN YOUR HEART
FOR LOVE AND AFFECTION

:XD: love how you just did that!
ReijiKitozawa said:
wakanacantsing said:
<=Subaru=> said:
Lesbian ^___^ and proudly taken :sohappy:
u make it seem like ppl want u
Wakanacantsing, you be trollin! :sparkleguy:

:XD: :XD: you are too funny.

---------------------------------------------------------

I am a straight female :cry: I feel odd :XD:
anyway, it doesn't matter what your orientation is and I really don't care. We should all just try to spread LOVE and PEACE. I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOME STRAIGHT PEOPLE MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF GAYS OR BI'S, LIKE WHY DO YOU CARE!? WHY!? ARE THEY AFFECTING YOUR LIFE SO MUCH YOU HAVE TO VERBALLY COMPLAIN?? like no one really gives a s***, STFU. These people just got nothing else better to do :shy: Let's just all make love :sohappy:

bi and gay female.. :ohoho:

whut ever is my mood.. ;) I'm really a female.. :idol:

Re: Re:

Ayami said:
I am a straight female :cry: I feel odd :XD:
anyway, it doesn't matter what your orientation is and I really don't care. We should all just try to spread LOVE and PEACE. I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOME STRAIGHT PEOPLE MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF GAYS OR BI'S, LIKE WHY DO YOU CARE!? WHY!? ARE THEY AFFECTING YOUR LIFE SO MUCH YOU HAVE TO VERBALLY COMPLAIN?? like no one really gives a s***, STFU. These people just got nothing else better to do :shy: Let's just all make love :sohappy:

Um, you realize that by doing all caps you're yelling, right?

It's called: Bad experience. From my observation and experience, there's:
- Fear of questioning one's sexuality, like it's abnormal and repulsive and there should be suppressed. The self disgust gets projected to others. *sigh*
- Being rejected by leaving for "the other team" like they don't have something they want. Thing is, everyone suffers from rejection. It doesn't matter what orientation you are. Someone can break up up with you for various reasons other than you lack the "necessary equipment" sheesh.
- For bi's there are the stereotypes, like more likely to have have STD's, can't make up their minds, maybe just bicurious only to go back to the other side, bigger chance of cheating, and getting jealous of being able to transition either way, yada yada. Anyone can cheat or get STD's or experiment (it's their right to find out about themselves).

You know what I don't like? The irony in the LGBT community is that for all the fight for equality and acceptance, there's stereotyping and rejection of each other. *sigh*
:uh..:

To be quite honest i've never in my life have had any kind of agression or violent situation for being gay, i believe that you have to make people respect you for who you are and always stand up for what you believe.
I've always tried to let people know that not all gay men are promiscuous or hooking up all the time, i actually hate that kind of stereotype. Anyways i believe that the way people treat you has a lot to do with how you present yourself to others, always have congruence with what you say and what you practice and everything should be alright :)

"Whatever I feel like when i get up in the morning"

haha that's great! :ohoho:

It is hard to be out of closet when you have asian family background, and it is very hard in Asia.

Anyway, it is nice to know that CPMers are open (well, usually Internet people are more open) and colorful.

I am straght female! :sohappy: and I love you all no matter who you are! :ohoho: :sohappy:

Re:

armisael said:
To be quite honest i've never in my life have had any kind of agression or violent situation for being gay, i believe that you have to make people respect you for who you are and always stand up for what you believe.
I've always tried to let people know that not all gay men are promiscuous or hooking up all the time, i actually hate that kind of stereotype. Anyways i believe that the way people treat you has a lot to do with how you present yourself to others, always have congruence with what you say and what you practice and everything should be alright :)

You know, that's awesome. Good for you! =) I notice that a lot for my gay and lesbian friends, but if you're bi or trans, it's really sad, like you're not good enough because not "purely" gay or lesbian. WTH!

I live near SF and hung out there a lot, which is great. For me I believe that respect is earned, not just given.

I'm bi, and I didn't used to have a problem with the stupid stereotype till lesbian friends or potential dates found out. I'm considered a great friend and all, but once they start talking about they'd never date a bisexual, it makes me so sad. It's like the "huge bisexual pool of dates" is limited by that stupid stereotype.

:uh..:

Not to say that I don't get dates or anything, it's just it makes me sad, for myself and bi's in general. I start to talk to them in a very civilized fashion to find out what makes them say that, and to educate them, but in the end, it's up to them to decide.

Back