What are you listening to right NOW?

ポラリス (haruka nakamura ursa remix)-Aimer from I beg you. So pretty. I think she has a pretty voice. I love Hukumuchu, Last Stardust, the Black Bird single, and others.

Sore Ga, Ai Deshou-Mikuni Shimokawa (I love this song, I wish FMP was still going on, it could have for a long time and I wouldn't mind heh)

double post but obbligato-Kalafina (what an effing perfect song. Even without strings, which I love. Funny how my top 3 songs, this, Tsuioku (yes I know it has cello, I forgot it I meant Konno heh) and I have a dream don't have strings in the original versions. I miss them so much. I wish they sung this more than Ongaku or heavenly blue.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been listening to some of Akira Senju's stuff and I remember why I like him so much.
I really love this piece. It almost makes me wish Kajiura was doing Kimestu no Yaiba with Senju instead of Go Shiina.

@sora I still don't know why Go Shiina news got a big response here, lol. I guess it's not my destiny to "know why" - I just don't seem to enjoy his work much.

@sora I still don't know why Go Shiina news got a big response here, lol. I guess it's not my destiny to "know why" - I just don't seem to enjoy his work much.
I was excited when I first heard the news because I love his soundtrack for Kyousogiga. It was one of my favorite osts of 2013. Having listened to some of his more recent works, my excitement has died down lol.

Medicate-Gabbie Hanna (please go listen to this song, it is really really good, depressing but good heh It has a good message of should you medicate if you have problems, physical or emotional, she sang this live in London last night too, she's a new artist and has an album coming out this year)

Fleurs du Mal-Sarah Brightman (saw this in concert on Valentine's day, it's such an awesome song that I think you guys will like too, please check it out and see her live if you can. She has an amazing voice, she was the first Colette in Phantom of the Opera. She still can sing it like it was back then.)

Maclivity: The Mystery Cat-Sarah Brightman/Andrew Lloyd Webber (didn't Hikaru sing this in her birthday event? I can't remember what the cat one was.)

The track "Los Muertos Vivos Están", composed by Thomas Newman from the SPECTRE soundtrack. Such a remarkable rendition of the famous James Bond Theme originally composed by Monty Norman and arranged by John Barry.

Back