• XenForo had been updated to 2.1.2. Report issues here.

What are you listening to right NOW?

Terry Tsurugi

Roses at her doorstep
Listened to Megu Meru by eufonius, the Clannad OP, and Silly Go Round back to back. Some parts sound so similar, I wonder if one was “inspired” by the other.

Liana_Ilia

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Angel- Angela (haha I liked Coppelia. It was so strange, and this upbeat theme did not fit it at all. lol Plus it reminded me of Noir every time I watched it, listened to Shanrgi-la before it and man I wished that Kalafina had covered it. Keiko would have done a great job, with Hikaru's deep vocals as well. Wakana could do some things... but Keiko would sound as close to her voice)

ritardando

Mune no Yukue - Kalafina

despite the English lyrics and the-keep-decreasing-live-performance-quality, I actually liked this song. idk the melody is so uplifting? thanks to playlist shuffle this I listened to this song again after A VERY LONG TIME (almost like 2 years) and it's stuck in my head. LET ME ROLL IN THE RIVER OF LIFEEEE

wat11

Yuki is lord of heaven and earth
Last edited:

Liana_Ilia

Shark Fin Blues-Missy Higgins (she is really great, I thought of Wakana of course, she would probably like the song. She's like soft rock I guess, check her out!)

Liana_Ilia

The Mushi-shi ost, from the new season (such great and creepy music. I love music like this. That's why I like songs from Yuki that are similar too.)

ritardando

Tried listening (and watching) to Sawano Hiroyuki's concert. Nope, not liking it. His music is not my style at all. Also so many songs with Aimer? Double the no. His best (and the only good one) collaboration is X.U with Gemie.

Hayden Kurosaki

7 billion humans. She must know I exist
Repeatedly blasting the first two minutes of Frenetic from The Best LIVE 2010–2013 as I prepare to use it in a dance competition