What are you listening to right NOW?

Tried listening (and watching) to Sawano Hiroyuki's concert. Nope, not liking it. His music is not my style at all. Also so many songs with Aimer? Double the no. His best (and the only good one) collaboration is X.U with Gemie.

Repeatedly blasting the first two minutes of Frenetic from The Best LIVE 2010–2013 as I prepare to use it in a dance competition

I Wonder as I Wander-Lindsey Stirling (from her Christmas Album, but it's original. Very cool. I hope she releases a new album in the beginning of next year though. Since we don't get any more Kalafina... *sigh*)

Back to the Wall-Missy Higgins (such an epic song, I like her a lot, she's an Aussie artist, up there with Natalie Imbruglia for me. Check her out!)

Sky and Sand-Sarah Brightman (seeing her again in concert on Valentine's Day next year with my mom. So excited. First song on the new album so far I really like)

Ring Your Bell with strings ver-Kalafina (wow, I like this a lot. Better than what they had been doing with the first part being only piano, and then starting with the whole band. I would love to see Wakana sing this at one of her lives. *sigh* If only I had money to go to Japan, and the time and wasn't afraid of flying, or had a cat lol)

Back