What are you listening to right NOW?

Winter Acoustic with Strings, Seiya, Charlie Brown Christmas, Phil Spector Christmas Gift, June Christy This Time of Year, Cocteau Twins Snow EP, some Bing Crosby, and a few other Kurisumasu songs that I can tolerate.

ひとつ-alan (Just got her best of album and she sounds a lot like Haruna especially in the very beginning. I like her voice a lot, especially the song: Kuon no Kawa which is where I first heard her in)

La Fille Damnée-Cecile Corbel (Been listening to her a lot lately, I enjoy her music, I took French in high school, all 4 years, do I remember any of it? Nope. Every once and awhile I'll pick up on something, but that's it. lol She did Arrietty's Song and a new Ghibli song with a Japanese singer. It's really sweet.)

kubikiri soundtrack... I find that I keep listening to it just for the handful of tracks that I like

Ai no Full Course - Tokyo Gegegay

I just found them today and I'm obsessed already omg

hanako to anne ost 2, currently manazashi. one day I'll get my act together and learn how to play this on guitar

Mami Kawada - 青空と太陽.

Good how others are still covering her songs at lives (Mimori Suzuko x Minori Chihara JOINT at Animelo Summer Live 2018, Maon Kurosaki and ??? covering PSI Missing at Anison Premium 2018).

ragtime OBS

this is such a great show but it's so depressing!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
a kind of friendship-Kajiura (this one is really sweet, like the Velveteen Rabbit ost, but it also sounds like a circus song, if you know what I mean, like played on an accordion)

Back