What are you listening to right NOW?

My own rearranged version of the Seventh Heaven album.
I replaced the overture with in the garden of sinners, added in the two interludes, replaced Oblivious with the Re/Oblivious remix, and swapped the studio versions of Aria, Mata Kaze, and Serenato with the live versions (because I think they're much better). I also added the finale from the Re/Oblivious EP in at the end.

Hmm, I might have to try this out, although I'd keep the studio versions instead of the lives. Never have liked combining the two on an album.

Overlooking View Mix > regular Oblivious all the way.

夢を見ていた / Yume o mite ita - Chiaki Ishikawa - Inner Garden album (which she sang on 24th November 2016 at Shinagawa Glory Chapel).

This amazing cover of one of my favorite vocaloid songs, Kagaribito
While I still like a lot of vocaloid songs, I almost exclusively listen to nico nico covers because I really can't stand Vocaloid voices lol.
That aside, Kagaribito is amazing, check it out.

serenade for two - 梅林太郎 & 松司馬拓 featuring Wouter Hamel

https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_ohhbvpnMmw1rmz1izo1.mp3

Piano Concerto In B-Minor: Allegro Appasionato - 松司馬拓指揮 Ensemble FOVE(Piano:實川風)

https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_ohhoetTXqB1rxiyl1o1.mp3

absolutely amazing.

They're amazing. my playlist for the past week is nothing but Yuri on Ice BGM because they're seriously that good.

@sarasara: So Hyang's voice is the true definition of goddess voice. Wakana has nothing on her.

np: still alive from Yuri on Ice

the train bc it never shuts up and my tears bc I have to catch the 7:25 bus tomorrow

@sarasara: So Hyang's voice is the true definition of goddess voice. Wakana has nothing on her.

I agree. As much as I like Wakana, I admit she doesn't even come close to So Hyang. So Hyang has the kind of voice that moves you to tears, while Wakana has only made me teary eyed a couple times (in KnK stuff, and in 'where the lights are'). And the fact that So Hyang is just honestly a much better singer overall.

Yuki ni Saku Hana- Kana Hanazawa (Shin Sekai Yori ED 2)
I've been replaying this song nonstop ever since I heard it in the show. (Maria.... :cry:) I know the first ED is wayyyy more popular, but I can't help but like this one more. It fits the show a lot better and I prefer Hanazawa's voice in general.

the hamilton mixtape

I must say that I'm liking more of the songs that I thought I would...

Was rewatching the Blue Day Live and got to the end with the behind the scenes footage, and when I got to the part where Keiko and Hikaru did their vocal warmups, I was loling so hard. I actually kept replaying it (blasting it at full volume) because I thought it was so funny and then my sister barged in and said it was annoying so I stopped. :(

I loved that part when Keiko was walking down the stairs studying the sheet music and she just started singing Manten to herself. So cute! :love:

Back