What are you listening to right NOW?

I want to play Final Fantasy as well but I don't have any systems that support any of the games I would want to play. I would want to play XV or the remake of VII if I could. I'll just stick to Bravely Default and the sequel for now :rain:

Many of the games are on Steam. I'd at least recommend you check out VI.

NP: Yasashii Uta again and again and again.

小さな広い世界-Kajiura (love this song, it's Hanako ost 3. Such peaceful music. She always has a way of bringing me back to a calmer place, no matter how bad things can get)

Aura - YK

Why Kajiura never plays this in her concert/YKL i totally don't understand...Keiko's voice would be perfect to sing the last stanzas.

into the world-Kalafina (ahhhhh I want to see them perform this live! Since it is perfect in the Arena live. At least I think so.)

Kalafina- storia

Anyone one know what this live is from? I don't recognize it.

it's from Chikyuu Gekijou, that show Shinji Tanimura hosts. They also performed Koi no Fuga (that one song they sang with all the female guests from NHK Kayou Concert) and Alcira no Hoshi with Shinji Tanimura, and another song with that another guest that I forgot what his name was (alongside Shinji Tanimura too).

and now I'm listening to that video in link. I really hate Wakana's new voice when she sang this song because she got way too thin and too nasal, whereas she used to sound powerful and majestic. storia will never be the same again :(

Let's keep having faith in Wakana! ♥

I'm listen to Super Scooter Happy by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. Not a big fan of hers, I mostly love her videos and overall aesthetic, but this song is too cute and catchy ♥

Back