What are you listening to right NOW?

The Fighter-Keith Urban feat Carrie Underwood (I like both artists, the song is okay, kind of repetitive. I've seen Keith live two times now)

I plan to listen to the live concert of Moria again later. I watched it through yesterday and was really amazed by it. I had no idea such things existed.

Aimer- Through My Blood

Listening through Aimer x chelly (EGOIST)'s ninelie single. So far it's pretty good. Classic Sawano Hiroyuki, but I like that :ohoho:

Good single that, best part is still Aimer's vocal though. Sawano seems to have some of the same issues as Kajiura when it comes to stuff sounding similar.

Let's see:
Halsey - New Americana, I walk The Line, Young God, Gasoline, Drive
Kalafina - One Light, Storia, Yane no Mukou ni, Heavenly Blue, Sprinter, Into The Water, (the song from Sora No Woto, I'm drawing a blank)
P!ATD - Crazy=Genius, Camisado, Time To Dance, 9 In The Afternoon, Collar Full, Casual Affair, House of Memories
FOB: Dance Dance (Live), I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And None On My Fingers, Fame > Infamy
Green Day - American Idiot
Royal Blood - Figure it Out
The 1975 - The 1975
Patrick Stump - As Long As I Know I'm Getting Paid, Love Selfish Love, Cute Girls

That's all I can remember from my ginormous shuffle.
EDIT: Just decided to list everything from now. I have a letter to write so in all honestly my life is very dull right now

Starbomb- The NEW Pokerap, It's dangerous to go alone.
Twenty One Pilots - The Pantaloon, Anathema, House Of Gold, Fake You Out, Ode to Sleep
Kalafina - Believe, Sandpiper, Gogatsu, Fairytale (acoustic 2012), One Light, Magia (Quattro)
P!ATD - The Green Gentlemen (Things Have Changed), The Only Difference, Girl That You Love, LA Devotee, Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time,
Marina And The Diamonds - Obsessions
Florence + The Machine - Hurricane Drunk, Howl, Rabbit Heart
The 1975 - Pressure
Halsey - Ghost
FOB - Rat A Tat, Favourite Record, The Kids Aren't Alright, Fame < Infamy
NSP - Best Friends Forever

Last edited by a moderator:
FJ - Rising Up, Stone Cold
Kalafina - Kotonoha, Neverending, In Your Eyes, Storia, Aria

Piacere! is probably the best song on the album, honestly.

Right now, Astebreed OST.

Elemental - FJ Live. I love this song.
@Seasonreaper I'm going to have to give Piacere a listen, you've intrigued me. Plus I'm curious about Kaori's solo stuff. Her voice is really nice.

Interestingly the song is called "Pleased to meet you" in Italian. At least from what I know. Looking it up on Collins it seems to have a bunch of other uses too but written like that, that's what it means.

Idk I just find it cool when I know the meaning of words that I see in other languages. Especially since you don't really see Italian around here, at least I don't.

EDIT: Gave it a listen and it's definitely interesting. I really like it. I looked at a live of Zero Tokei awhile back and didn't like it much. But Piacere! THAT'S A NICE SONG.

I really wasn't expecting that Ocarina/recorder sound. It's really interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back