What are you listening to right NOW?

Twenty One Pilots - Polarize, Not Today

Kalafina - Red Moon, Oblivious, Eden, Magia, Samidare, Adore, Believe

P!ATD - Pretty.Odd (Album), There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet., The End Of All Things, Collar Full , Impossible year

The 1975 - If I Believe You, Somebody Else, Settle Down

NSP- Best Friends Forever, NSP Theme Song

Marina and the Diamonds - Hermit the Frog, Rootless, Girls, Lonely Hearts Club

Starbomb - Minecraft is For Everyone

Patrick Stump - Love, Selfish Love, Cute Girls

FOB - Uma Thurman, Where Did The Party Go?

Florence + The Machine - The Dog Days Are Over, Hurricane Drunk

Melanie Martinez - Pity Party

Haley Kiyoko - Hit & Run

Hikari no Senritsu-Kalafina (this song was perfect right after sapphire. I do like this song a lot, it's so happy and uplifting.)

Vampire Knight Original Soundtrack.

This show is proof I was being a tumblr fangirl before fangirls existed. My obsession with the show was quite scary, borderline unhealthy. I still need to read the manga though. Over 3 years and I still haven't got around to doing that.

newest aimer single ninelie, through my blood and spica also an old aimer song called "Polaris"

Lyrically i prefer aimer music than Kalafina. their lyrics are so beautiful and easy to understand
musically, Kajiura's music is the best for me. They have "magic" that makes me never bored to listen to YK's Music

I'm not even sure which I prefer vocally between Kalafina and Aimer, Kalafina's got three great singers with some wonderful harmony work but damn, Aimer's voice is just stupidly good. I love everything about it. Best thing is, if I'm not in the mood for one of them I'm usually in the mood for the other.

Kalafina - magnolia

DAMN this song is so good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalafina - sandpiper

Randomly played After Eden Album and found this super-ultra-great-delicious-wonderful song :cry:
I love you Kajiura-san :love:

Back