waiting for Re/Oblivious

• Thread starter Thread starter Midori
  • Start date Start date
Does anyone know why that guy in Kara no Kyoukai with the knife wants to kill that badly and kills? I am just wondering because he is always shown in the trailers, he and the results of his outraging attacks

If you want to see something similar to Kara no Kyoukai you can see Shingetsutan Tsukihime (from a TYPE-MOON videogame) which is based in Kara no Kyoukai. It lasts 12 episodes.
(Unfortunately Yuki and Kalafina are not involved)

hmm... I already doupt if i will like kara no Kyoukai, it has already much of crazy people attacking, screams and blood, I will stay to it, because if I watch the one that you suggest I may start not wanting to watch Kara no Kyoukai. After all if this one is based on Kara no Kyoukai is better to first watch the base and then the based anime.

:nophoto:
133 hours...
8027 minutes...
478812 seconds...
@_@

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, the countdown is hotting up!!
099_.gif

Yes that how much it costs, and its really cheap if you think of the music quality, all the illustrated stuff inside the package,and that other CDs that include crappy music are sold at the same or higher price ^_^

:nophoto:
my copy cost me 9€^-^ (+shipping XD")

Last edited by a moderator:
george1234 said:
Yes that how much it costs, and its really cheap if you think of the music quality, all the illustrated stuff inside the package,and that other CDs that include crappy music are sold at the same or higher price ^_^

I dont care about price. I care of Kajiuras music. I'm ready to spent some money for her releases. I think that its worth it.

And... I dont listen anything else, only Kajiura :hearts:

if we had to pay for the music quality... nobody could buy Yuki's music...
too expensive XD"

LOL too expensive yess xD but Theo is so obsessive that he'll buy them xP

your copy ??? you buy copy ? not original o_o or that's just a manner of saying that you bought one of this single ?

Zuiyon said:
LOL too expensive yess xD but Theo is so obsessive that he'll buy them xP

your copy ??? you buy copy ? not original o_o or that's just a manner of saying that you bought one of this single ?

Well. Ush.. Dont ask so hard, because i cant explain it so well.

I have bought real, full release, but its copy, because you cant get the original-one. You have bought (if you have) copy too, if do you get, what i mean. XD

Midori said:
we bought an original copy of the master. XD

See, I explained so hard, and midori comes and says my point for one litle... that.. ush.. forget it :D

Well, I'm going to sleep now. Good night.

Back