waiting for Re/Oblivious

• Thread starter Thread starter Midori
  • Start date Start date
hahahahaha I DID IT I DID IT I WENT AND ORDERED ITTTTTTT

now i can wait for re/oblivious with all of you~~~~ <3
except mine will be the last to arrive because im the farthest from japan and i chose the surface air lift shipping >_<;; (which was free, because i applied the 500 yen spring promo discount and the 300 sign-up discount XD)

spent $44 (the 500 discount only worked on 3000 yen+ purchases, so i threw in xenosaga 3 ost :love:)

waahhhhhh so exciteddddd

uuuuukiii X3
YAAAY ^w^
Are you really the farthest from japan ? if they go by the Pacific ocean xD

LOL you ordered Xeno 3 ost too ??? °o°

yesss :XD: because i know its not published here

at the next anime con i'm going to buy all the domestic yuki CDs available! I have only 4 XD

they are good becasue Geneon translates the interviews and liner notes that Yuki did, and you can see what she thinks of the stuff :3

heeeeeh ??? what type of Pocky do you have in Canada ? é_è
In France there is just pocky with black or milk chocolate <__<

we have chocolate pockys._.
same as in france XD
but i like strawberry, green tea, milk etc :cry:

waahhh we have every flavor of pocky XD my favorite is strawberry ^-^ I tried the green tea mousse once but its sooooo expensive O_O it was like $4 for 6 sticks

hmm i never heard of fazer blue

Fazer blue ?? what's the french for it ? xD
O__O I don't knowww but the "normal" pockys there are just with chocolate... T_T

but lol 4$ for 6 stick !!! xDXDXD

strawberry ?? :huh:
let me taste it >_<

ICHIGO POCKYS FTW!!! XD
we should make a topic for pockys *lol*

(what is fazer blue? o.O)

hahahaha do it XD

i looked up fzer blue and its a chocolate that is supposed to be very tasty and now iwant some!

Pockys are like biscuit sticks covered by chocolate. We have it Spain but the brand is called different. And we have just two different tastes but in Japan I think there are very popular and there lots of different tastes.

Back