waiting for Re/Oblivious

• Thread starter Thread starter Midori
  • Start date Start date
yeah :XD:

things in japan are so expensive :( domestic editions released here are like $15...half that price :desksweat:

awww that's dead, I definitely can't have them...uh no!
hey you know wat peoplle ? tomorrow is my birthdayyyy !! xD

Zuiyon said:
hey jin, youu knowwww...I can't afford myself these kara no kyoukai DVDs T_T they'll ruined all my economies T_T
will you order them ? 0__0

2700 yens ??? what does it refer to kerahna?._.

what are these 12 steps programs for obsessive poeple Daichi? :D

you know... some smokers/drug addicts get a twelve step program to shink down thier abuse of things, and at the last step stop takin drugs/somke

loool! no I was jokin xD i just wanted the DVDs :twisted:

ah okay daichi ;)
I'm noot, I'm not addicted O_____O

yes you are... i'm caling 911, or 112 or whatever to call and report this :knife:

awww sh*t 112 is an european number!
*runs away* (but where ?) xD

*in zimbabwe*
waaa 17 dayz left, it's close to two weeeks o__o !
(how have you uploaded it Midoriii?)

let me take a guess.... s/he found a date/clock generator on google. then copy pasted the BBS code

look at the url^^

i forgot my FTP password XD" now i have a new XD"

I don't think I will order it (although I would like it hahaha) it's very expensive and I wouldn't understand a word of the movies

awww yes you're right! the films aren't subbed xD
i thought that it waz cause i'm used to it X_x

loool Midoriiii xD now, thanks to you, there is a useless FTP ! "unusable" freespace T_T

I hope they keep they promise of fansubbing it (and if it comes with the soundtrack much better hahaha)

By the way, today is your birthday isn't it, Zuiyon? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (and if I'm wrong well, I didn't say nothing then hahaha)

loool! but I said it was a joke! xD
hmmm yes I found a french fansub for knk, they just have subbed the trailer for now (i think it is kiri no fansub), I wish they'll not forget the soundtrack ! In all cases, I think there are other sites to download music
:twisted:
aahhh I'm sure I'll wait for a long time sub T_T

(note for myself, I have to read better the posts hahaha) sorry for the mistake.

Zuiyon said:
loool! but I said it was a joke! xD
hmmm yes I found a french fansub for knk, they just have subbed the trailer for now (i think it is kiri no fansub), I wish they'll not forget the soundtrack ! In all cases, I think there are other sites to download music
:twisted:
aahhh I'm sure I'll wait for a long time sub T_T

Happy fake-birthday! so did you get any fake pressents? :knife:

Back