Waiting for KnK: Fukan Fukei OST

ROFL xD
still, we are waiting ^_^
hearing the few samples she allowed us to hear...I just want the whoooole OST >___<

Sorry, no news! The tracklist wont be reveled :twitch: 10 days left...

Kerahna said:
is anyone here buying it? :comeback:
Well, i "Kajiura is my life"-fan buy it. I just need to get my card work...

//edit: Uaaah. I cant buy it ;___________;

I HATE CUSTOMS!!! FINNISH IS HELL! DONT COME HERE! :angry:

We cant do anything in here. If we copy music from cd to mp3-player, we are criminals.

LOOOOOOL Theo, your card didn't let you buy it ? xD

In Greece there is the other end of the rope. (Almost) whatever you do doesnt get punished - except you kill someone or still

Zuiyon said:
LOOOOOOL Theo, your card didn't let you buy it ? xD

My card works, but if i'm going to buy that, i have to pay ~10-40€ more of that, because customs is SHIT... :angry:

I just watched the movie (don't have the OST yet), it was wonderful. I think it's safe to assume Kajiura was working with storyboards/rough cut of the movie, cause the music fits the on-screen action perfectly - it's nothing like BeeTrain or her other TV anime. Kara no Kyoukai could very well turn out to be Kajiura's master work.

The BGM around 10:50, absolutely sexy. And the Main Theme "VS" (2nd track on official site) is actually vocal.

You watched raw? or subbed version? if subbed, what about sharing your fealings about the movie with us by posting a link? ;-)

"We" ? You own any fansub group ? :huh: @_@

and I thought that the DVD was going to get released tomorrow together with the OST (May 21)

The tracks seems to be really short in duration, and some of them dont start from the beginnig - eg , in one track which start with vocals, it starts while the vocalist has already start singing, and I dont understand why Yuki separated some music in two tracks, she could make the whole music and then make a shorter version of the track or play the separately for the movie needs. The OST sound as if the tracks were placed in the CD as they were used in the movie and its a shame that they will not have title but just M (music) - number.

But I have no problem with the music itself, it sound nice and surely fits with the movie

[EDIT] This is probably the case of the 2nd Kara no Kyoukai DVD and OST

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41sKT9BrwEL._SS400_.jpg

Back