Waiting for Kalafina 2nd album, Red Moon

Re:

george1234 said:
Wow so the Red Moon title was the album :dote:

and it will have Anime Boston documentary too, cant wait to see Kerahna :plot:

looking forward to the album :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

You might see me too, but I doubt it. heh But that's awesome that it's announced. Can't wait to see what the documentary is like. Thanks for the info. :sohappy:

lol Red Moon. *cough*11eyes*cough*

If I'm not mistaken, the DVD will include some live again, right ??

Like music japan anison sp 2... their live at Yokohama blitz...

plus documentary of Anime Boston :psst:

I WANT TO KERAHNA :psst:

Mmmmh yes, Kerahna :stars:

Hopefully the album has more than 3 new songs.

If they have to take out songs, they'll probably leave Gloria and Utsukushisa out of the album.

Afterall Yuki wasnt going to include Utsukushisa in progressive in the first place so she will hopefully take it out of the album :plot:

why hopefully? i love utsukushisa.
3 new songs for album is not much but this time i was not buying that many singles (aside from what i felt its necessary) so i'm OK with this.
I just want to know if the PVs will be included on the DVD as well (so i can finally sale my Lacrimosa single <_<).

At last, the announcement. Thanks, Grunty.

Hm, if the list is true, than it would be Utsukushisha and Sapphire (Nooo...sapphire!!)
I wish Yuki would take out Progressive ... or at least, remix it. The song is totally out of the mood.

Now I should find someone who goes to Japan in march ... btw, anybody knows how long it take the shipment with SAL?

A good remix of progressive would be welcome by me, but I dont think she will take it out since its in the announcement already.

Well I'd rather hear more new songs than the b-sides again...
I mean, we love the b-sides alright, but why do they have to be on the album? It's not like they'll disappear :uh..:
I need new soooongs!

Where did you guys read they would include the Anison performances on DVD? I'm pretty sure the Sony announcement doesnt say anything about
canta-per-me.net said:
Limited edition DVD will include videos of the Kalafina LIVE 2009 “progressive” that was held at Yokohama BLITZ, the NHK 「MUSIC JAPAN」Shinseiki Anisong SP 2 Kalafina performances (ARIA, Hikari no Senritsu)

I read it in the announcement

http://www.sonymusicshop.jp/detail.asp? ... s=SECL-852
“Kalafina”第二楽章。静謐・哀愁・希望・躍動の全てが詰まっている。
1年ぶりとなる2ndアルバムは、超人気アニメ「黒執事」EDテーマ『Lacrimosa』、NHK「歴史秘話ヒストリア」OPテーマカヴァー曲『storia』、ライブアッパーチューン『progressive』を始め、1月新番組アニメ「ソ・ラ・ノ・ヲ・ト」OPテーマに抜擢されたシングル『光の旋律』、アニメ映画「イヴの時間」主題歌『I have a dream』、そしてオンラインゲーム「信長の野望」イメージソングなど、タイアップ曲満載の13曲を収録。もちろん、全曲・梶浦由記プロデュース作品です。
2009年末の横浜BLITZワンマンライブはチケット即時完売、またNHK「MUSIC JAPAN 新世紀アニソンSP2」にて堂々たるパフォーマンスを披露するなど、今最も勢いのあるアーティスト・カラフィナ。期待がうなぎ登りの中でのリリースとなります!
初回生産限定盤のみ、ライブ映像&“ANIME BOSTON”出演時ドキュメント映像を収録のDVD付き!

and Kazado said it too http://kazado.blogsome.com/2010/02/09/n ... nfirmados/

unless I understood wrong... (used google translate ^^; )

Uh, they are just going on about how their lives sold out and shit. Nothing about the DVD. Besides, the same sentence is in the regular non-DVD edition announcement, too.

It does say something about live recordings being on DVD, but nothing about what event from.

No, it seems there will be some live tracks on DVD, but they don't say where they were recorded at.

Now that I looked again at the start of the thread, there is actually space for 5 new songs even if Yuki includeds all the songs from the singles in order to have a total of 13 songs

1. Lacrimosa
2. Gloria
3. storia
4. lirica
5. progressive
6. Utsukushisa
7. Hikari no Senritsu
8. sapphire

+ Red Moon, Kyrie, I have a dream, + 2.

:ayashii:
(I hope there will be no overture in this one :S)

That would make sense, 5 new songs out of 13!
But Seventh Heaven had 7 new out of 14, which is half of the songs!
And if there's an overture or something again, one song less! :cry:

I just hope there will be a Keiko solo, if you except progressive all the rest from the old ones are performed with main vocal Wakana :S and that's against them for the live performances too, if Wakana gets to sing 85% of the songs she will be getting tired faster = worse performance.

Re:

Chibi-Chibi said:
3 new songs for album is not much but this time i was not buying that many singles (aside from what i felt its necessary) so i'm OK with this.
I just want to know if the PVs will be included on the DVD as well

seconded.

if the PVs aren't going to be released in the DVD i'm not interested on LE anymore.

george said:
I just hope there will be a Keiko solo

it's always Keikaru or Keikana :uh..:

Back