Waiting for Kalafina 2nd album, Red Moon

Re:

Kowz said:
The dvd from Red Moon album.

Contains Lacrimosa, Storia, Progressive, and Hikari no Senritsu live, as well as a short documentary about the girls visit to Anime Boston.
is there any DVDRip of it?

edit: got it

Re: Re:

calidynd said:
Hahaha go to 12:10ish in the LIVE track and see if you can find it. (I might be hearing things, so I don't want to make anyone mad if I am :blood: )
:white:

Bad montage? Bad sync?

I still didn't manage to download teh whole thing so i can't watch it... :uh..:

:ohoho: Wakana! Is a fraud lol...reminds me of Hoshizuku...the vocalizations were too perfect.. :ayashii: Hikaru was pwning that song though..Wakana just looked grotesque..like a dude or something..Hikaru looked so cute and girly in comparison I guess it balanced out.

Re:

salvanos said:
:ohoho: Wakana! Is a fraud lol...reminds me of Hoshizuku...the vocalizations were too perfect.. :ayashii: Hikaru was pwning that song though..Wakana just looked grotesque..like a dude or something..Hikaru looked so cute and girly in comparison I guess it balanced out.

Hoshikuzu wasn't playback.

I'm finally joining this "discussion", hm. (Well, if you scratch out all the profanities and insults and such. Anyway, I'm not here to comment on those.)

I'm really happy with Red Moon. (The song itself is such a power house!) I also liked Seventh Heaven, and it would be unfair to compare them as one is better than the other since they are so very different. (Remember that a bunch of the songs for SH were made for KnK anyway, but I digress.) Red Moon stretched Kalafina's range (consider Red Moon, Hikari no Senritsu, Te to Te to Me to Me, Storia, Lacrimosa) so that you can't just confine them to one musical style. I think that's awesome! With that in mind, I have a better appreciation for Progressive and Hikari no Senritsu.

Another the thing I really liked is that RM split the lead melodies a bit more evenly among Hikaru, Keiko, and Wakana. At last it's not just Hikaru/Keiko carrying an upbeat song, there's Hikaru/Wakana, too (Kyrie). Keiko carries the lead melody in some songs. Whoever carries it, their harmonies blend beautifully.

Re:

Yuki88 said:
Time to make the review :tea:
then get the hell outta here! what are you waitin' for?? what are you posting a picture of urself -- im sorry your HAND -- with that CD for! this is some crap!

she be tehre takin a pic of her hand and teh CD
wtfh is she tryin to imply? please

Back