Waiting for Kalafina 2nd album, Red Moon

Re:

Lol grunty thanks !!! the game look so cool :XD: those skill :nosebleed: and nice background songs :XD:

Re:

So Hoshi no Utai is the theme song for that Nobunaga Online game. Now that I think about it, it's quite fitting for a game set in Feudal Japan. :dote:

salvanos said:
Plus my two friends and I were in the DVD which made me sooo freaking happy. I had no idea my "I love Kalafina...WhoO!" would forever be immortalized in a dvd haha. I was wondering what that weird cameramen was doing so I was like heck why not I'm here for them.

Ahaha, you lucky duck! :D
Hmm, I must watch that DVD footage.

Re: Re:

Yuki88 said:
salvanos said:
Plus my two friends and I were in the DVD which made me sooo freaking happy. I had no idea my "I love Kalafina...WhoO!" would forever be immortalized in a dvd haha. I was wondering what that weird cameramen was doing so I was like heck why not I'm here for them.

SO THAT'S YOU SALVANOS :ohoho:
Now the next thing is.... we will hunt you down :plot:

Anyone found the scans :confu:

I wanna see the Wakana's pictures :XD: :XD:

THX Grunty for the video :V:

I have a present for all of you. :dote:

:nophoto:

Anyone else notice what I noticed in Progressive?

Re:

Kowz said:
Is that the iso?

Anyone else notice what I noticed in Progressive?

Not sure... TELL ME!

Indeedyso! Enjoy!

Hahaha go to 12:10ish in the LIVE track and see if you can find it. (I might be hearing things, so I don't want to make anyone mad if I am :blood: )

Re: Re:

calidynd said:
Hahaha go to 12:10ish in the LIVE track and see if you can find it. (I might be hearing things, so I don't want to make anyone mad if I am :blood: )

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA Interesting...

Is it okay to post about my favorite song from the album here? Or is this thread about the past?

I love "I have a dream!"

Back