Updating the Merchandise section

all Kalafina 2014 merch is up : )
guess next I should make sure I have the archive of all 2014 stuff...

all merchandise images for 2014 are up.

aki when will you do progressive ? it bugs me seeing it being the only without logo :XD:

all Kalafina 2014 merch is up : )
guess next I should make sure I have the archive of all 2014 stuff...

all merchandise images for 2014 are up.
aki when will you do progressive ? it bugs me seeing it being the only without logo :XD:

Thanks both of you! You could use the (already uploaded) image of the progressive photo album for this, I think. And I could try to do the progressive merchandise page this week - I wanted to start creating some pages anyway, and this might be a good place to start.

@aki: Do you prefer separate pages for the Kalafina LIVE 2009 “progressive” and the Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2010 “progressive+” events?

^ I think it would be best of they are separate, since we have the and After Eden and Consolation ones separated too

lol george
Thanks both of you! You could use the (already uploaded) image of the progressive photo album for this, I think. And I could try to do the progressive merchandise page this week - I wanted to start creating some pages anyway, and this might be a good place to start.

@aki: Do you prefer separate pages for the Kalafina LIVE 2009 “progressive” and the Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2010 “progressive+” events?
would you like me to send a template of the code for the pages then?
and agreed with george. They were two separate tours

would you like me to send a template of the code for the pages then?
and agreed with george. They were two separate tours
Sure, anything that will help is welcome. I will also look at the other pages for examples.

^ dont we have template already ?
or is this going to be better in some way ?
I used to just copy already-done pages and change the info. Before I understood the coding, lol
now I have a fill-in-the-blank example that makes life so much easier

Yes we can add links to the pages, the problem is that we have contents info only for elemental and in the land of twilight, the rest are just fronts

Last edited:
changed product code to catalogue no
also moved tracklist below product details; makes more sense to me

Back