TYPE-MOON Fes. -10TH ANNIVERSARY Blu-ray Disc Box

v58ya1sxqna.gif

WAKANA ALL ALONE SINGING THE
MAIN THEME IN THE HIGH FLOOR!!!!!

I love it, both instrumental awesome (piano of the battle is <3)!

They are all awesome :sparkleguy:
Really liked the intro before the performance.. even if I was like 'Finish it already!'. The instrumental was amazing and the girls are... well, I love all of them in this song <3

But they are kinda.. out of place. Since the special artist was... Kajiura. They were not even mentioned there. They came from nowhere, sung a little and puff, bye bye. So yeah, they looked a bit bored... Kaori always moving lol

Like grunty said, they probably didn't mention FictionJunction because they're not Sony.

Anyways, the performance was really good. The only problem I found was Wakana cut some notes short in The Beginning of the End.

Re:

HimeWakana said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGHe1fz8Y0c "The battle is to strong"!!
BEAUTIFUL!!! :cry: :dote:

Thanks for the link, HimeWakana!

Great performance on the songs! :dote: Wakana is kinda shaky in the beginning of the end, tho :/

Thanks for the link as well! I just want to ask what series does the girl for 2012 belong, which appeared after Saber (2004)? Was the guy in the opening the one behind Kotomine's voice?

Other than that, their performance is very nice! Love it. :dote:

Thanks Hime :ohoho:

WOW it was really beautiful. :shy: I was hypnotized by the melody in "The beginning of the end" :@_@: . And then "the battle is to the strong" one word: EPIC :nosebleed: especially when the vocals kicked in. Now I can't wait for the rest of the concert. :uh..: :cry:

They really are fast. At least I was able to watch the whole performance an hour ago of this posting though. Seriously... :knife:

I've managed to download the video...but I can't upload it now cause my internet connection is really awful. I'm using the volume-based and I've exceeded my limit, so they cut my connection speed :blood:

Re:

HimeWakana said:
I have downloaded yesterday, so I'll try to put on mediafire :)
Thanks in advance!
im sure it's only a matter of time too before torrent start appearing on the net

So did you actually buy it Kuga and Hime? Ugh, I wish I knew if I got this job so I can get it too. I really want to watch everything on the big screen. heh

So did you actually buy it Kuga and Hime?
No, but I would like to buy it!! Yesterday I have downloaded the video and then I'll try to upload it to mediafire *______________*

Back