TYPE-MOON Fes. -10TH ANNIVERSARY Blu-ray Disc Box

From what I'm seeing Kalafina's part starts with fairytale. I could be wrong though - I'm just leeching rips.

PS. Dat terrible choreography on to the beginning. :blood:

Oh lawl, I somehow skipped through the Manten choreography. Stop, just stop. It doesn't look good.

Yes everything is on it :sparkleguy: the whole first day is on the first blu ray and the second day is on the second blu ray. And as far as i can tell they did cut nothing (not even all the PVs and stuff they where showing sometimes). The first blu ray has a run time of about 4 hours and the second one has a run time of about 4 hours and 30 minutes :sparkleguy:

i am still surprised that they incduded everything considering how similiar the setlists are on each day :ayashii: by the way most of the stuff on the extra disc is in the main event too, they just put it there too so you can watch it without hearing the crowd in the background.

i can't tell how much the box would be worth it, if you would just buy it for kalafina and yuki kajiura, but if you like type moon in general i can just say buy it, it is realy great. The box Design reminds me very much of the fate zero blu ray boxes which is a good thing.

By the way yuki kajiuras band did not just play the Kalafina Songs, but for example the 2 Songs from Mahou Tsukai no Yoru too :dote:

sadly she wasn't there :uh..: she was only seen at her own performance. But it was still great either way :shy: i just wonder why the band left before the last song of the encore. it was strange that the last song was performed by masaki endou without any band at all :XD: (after the band apeared for the first kalafina song and perfomed everything up to last song)

Re:

Thanks for the vid!!! Hope someone can rip it or something.

Kowz said:
Holy crap, the choreography from Manten is ridiculous.
I second that. Laughed so hard when I saw the choreo. Best thing that happened all day. XD

MAIGOD! :uh..: My self control is being tested here :cry: I couldn't even keep myself from checking this forum. My copy will arrive next week together with Kalafina's live album. I'll watch it then. I hope my hand wont do something I will regret or not. :ohoho:

mustwaittillcopyarrivesmustwaittillcopyarrivesmustnotwatchmustnotstopithandstopdontpressitdontnonononoNOOOOOOOOO :blood:

About the choreography, I'd say Wakana's is the most fitting since she makes poses similar to ballet, then Hikaru and her fishy hand. Keiko's is way to silly, it kinda reminds me of Michael Jackson.

I really liked all Kalafina performances :dote: :dote: , although the choreography in manten was really unfitting (it was too fast in a relatively slow part of the song).

I also watched Lisa, Aoi Eir and Haruna Luna's performances, as well as the 2 Mahou Tsukai no Yoru BGMs, which I really liked even though I haven't listened to the soundtrack yet and I am going to search for it. Looks like Yuki's band was hired for the whole event.

I also loved the little act that was before the Fate/Zero songs. The actor that does Kiritsugu sounds way younger than he is, while the one that does Iri is just on spot. Both acted really well (was that one of the dramas from the CD?)

Re:

Kowz said:
About the choreography, I'd say Wakana's is the most fitting since she makes poses similar to ballet, then Hikaru and her fishy hand. Keiko's is way to silly, it kinda reminds me of Michael Jackson.

They really should fire their choreographer. :knife:

Back