TYPE-MOON Fes. -10TH ANNIVERSARY Blu-ray Disc Box

Just finished Sprinter, they pulled it off wonderfully! There was a bit less of the edge in Hikaru's voice though, but I like the tweak too. :) :shy:

I wanted to replay TTB when I accidentally played the video in manten. And I almost had a heart attack in what I saw :blood: :XD: I'm starting to fear watching it now :ohoho:

Manten wasn't that bad, frankly I liked it. :)

But TTB was just.... Words just can't describe how great it was. Wakana's voice! The poses! And most importantly, the harmonizing!!! Really, Kalafina has outdone themselves with the epic, epic harmonizing, especially when they ended off TTB! :shy: :dote: :nosebleed: :sohappy:

EDIT: Oh man I haven't heard such a good rendition of Oblivious since their very first Seventh Heaven live! :sohappy:

But I didn't really like the higher-than-normal start to Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete Iku, nor Hikaru harmonizing to Wakana's parts... And I get the impression that Wakana was transiting between her old and new singing styles during the song, which was slightly disconcerting....

Sprinter and Aria though, were awesome. :D

tabete.mio said:
I wanted to replay TTB when I accidentally played the video in manten. And I almost had a heart attack in what I saw :blood: :XD: I'm starting to fear watching it now :ohoho:
Ahh, don't make me anxious... :fwa:

I received my package this morning and I have to say that I really, really like the box design... red background with golden print on it on the front and the picture of the Type-Moon girls on the back side. I found some photos online here, but they cannot really capture this.

I will look inside once I'm back from work.

I already cut from event all performances of Kalafina and one song of Haruna Luna :dote:
But why both days they repeat all songs again except Kalafina's songs from KnK?

Thanks for the download link Hime-san :sohappy:

Althou I'll have to watch the rest on my computer cos this laptop is dying on difficult downloads :uh..:

Newbie here! Hi everyone!! :-)

Finally got to watch the FC and Kalafina parts of the Type Moon Festival!!!

And I gotta say, JUST WOW!!!

I was entranced by Wakana's part in The Beginning of the End. The whole piece was beautiful and Wakana sounded like a goddess!!! :nosebleed: :plz:
I remember reading somewhere that Kajiura-san really enjoyed the 'nostalgic' sound of Wakana's voice and I really couldn't agree more. There's no better way to describe the quality of the tunes she produces. The word fits perfectly. Whenever I listen to her singing, it really touches my heart.

The Battle is to the Strong was more than epic!! FJ can't do wrong IMHO :P

On a shallow note, Hikaru looked particularly lovely during the concert! Really loved how they did her hair. :nosebleed:

Glare said:
But I didn't really like the higher-than-normal start to Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete Iku, nor Hikaru harmonizing to Wakana's parts... And I get the impression that Wakana was transiting between her old and new singing styles during the song, which was slightly disconcerting....
Hmmm, I have to agree. But still, it was quite lovely!!!
It's my favourite song so nothing can really diminish my joy of hearing yet another live rendition.

This was my favourite version of Aria so far! Totally loved Wakana's part!!!

They did an amazing job on the other songs as well!!! LOL at the choreo for Manten...they did look kinda uncomfortable doing those moves.

Finally got to watch the FC and Kalafina parts of the Type Moon Festival!!!

And I gotta say, JUST WOW!!!

I was entranced by Wakana's part in The Beginning of the End. The whole piece was beautiful and Wakana sounded like a goddess!!!
I remember reading somewhere that Kajiura-san really enjoyed the 'nostalgic' sound of Wakana's voice and I really couldn't agree more. There's no better way to describe the quality of the tunes she produces. The word fits perfectly. Whenever I listen to her singing, it really touches my heart.

The Battle is to the Strong was more than epic!! FJ can't do wrong IMHO :P

On a shallow note, Hikaru looked particularly lovely during the concert! Really loved how they did her hair.

+1!!

I fell in love with Seventh Heaven!! :cry: :shy: :shy: and the final part with first Hikaru & Wakana, with Keiko that joins after, is divine! :dote:

Re:

HimeWakana said:
:V:

I fell in love with Seventh Heaven!! :cry: :shy: :shy: and the final part with first Hikaru & Wakana, with Keiko that joins after, is divine! :dote:
So far I haven't paid much attention to Seventh Heaven. I know, shame on me but somehow I haven't been able to love it. Their live performance really made me change my opinion!! As always, the girls made the song so much more special which is why I treasure their concerts so much!! *weeeee*

Their live performance really made me change my opinion!! As always, the girls made the song so much more special which is why I treasure their concerts so much!! *weeeee*
True true!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

finally i watched beginning of the end and battle to the strong!!!! :sparkleguy:

now i'm interested in knowing how it turns out plus hanae!!......after watching it i really wanted surprise bonus track: paradigm!!!! that wouldve been truly EPIC!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:.....or mission from fate/zero ost 2.... :XD:

so far i watched fairytale, SH, snow falling, manten ,TTB.....

SH, manten and TTB finally!!!!!! :dote:

ehh quick thoughts:
what's with the red moon outfits? :uh..: i wanted TTB outfits! :XD:
dafuq random dance/poses/ritual? in manten's bridge.... :ohoho:
superb SH!!! i never thought the live could get that close to the perfect original... :dote:
hikaru kawaii ne... :shy:
soshite.......wakana is back in action people! :ayashii: :nosebleed: :sohappy:

Back