TYPE-MOON Fes. -10TH ANNIVERSARY Blu-ray Disc Box

so this is actually happening?? a BD tribute to YK's F/Z-KnK??? :nosebleed: :sohappy:

/seriously hyperventilating now......

if only hanae had been invited.... :leaf:

if only kajiura-sama had performed "fate to zero" (and invited eri) as an exclusive bonus.... :leaf:

but no complaints...this is way better than i expected..not to mention SH live!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

/reads "Seventh Heaven live":

INSTANT PURCHASE. :hearts:

My wallet will be all shrivelled and dried up :knife: :TdT: But I hope and think it shall be worth it :stars:

1. 「the beginning of the end」 - FictionJunction
2. 「the battle is to the strong」 - FictionJunction
:shy: What a way to end the year!
:stars: 13th month pay please.

The cheapest I can buy this from CDJapan is $126.93 AUD... :blood: Wonder how many cars I will have to wash now... :ohoho:

It's so great how FJ will be on it too, though! :dote: It's so rare...I wonder how they worked out all the copyright issues? :confu:

Re:

Cerise said:
It's so great how FJ will be on it too, though! :dote: It's so rare...I wonder how they worked out all the copyright issues? :confu:

They will probably not even mention "FictionJunction" anywhere on the disc. Problem solved.

In AX, Wakana sang the beginning part (originally sung by Eri), left the stage, and then the band came in.

Re:

Kowz said:
In AX, Wakana sang the beginning part (originally sung by Eri), left the stage, and then the band came in.

oooh that reminded me of the REMI intro during the Roman concert

Wow, seventh heaven. Looking forward to this blu-ray. @Cerise: Soooo jealous you can get it right now. I really can't afford it, but if I get a job soon I will be able to. :dote: (I want the SAO soundtrack too, but not sure if I'll be able to get it.)

http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1349928597

1349928597_3_1_zpsbdf40cc2.jpg

1349928597_3_2_zps446224ef.jpg

They look like they are in their ttb outfits in the first pic, but why not the 2nd, since they are singing it? Hmm, strange. Oh well, I still can't wait for it.

Liana_Ilia said:
They look like they are in their ttb outfits in the first pic, but why not the 2nd, since they are singing it? Hmm, strange. Oh well, I still can't wait for it.

The first picture is FictionJunction the second one is Kalafina

nice stage there :ayashii: i like the camera angle
since from previous kalafina's blogpost we can only see the stairs :XD:

Back