The ridiculously random postings thread!

^Yikes! I thought France still got snow?

I just realized I reached 12,000 posts. Wow... it feels like I've been here a really long time but it's only been 5 years. Everyone is like family here. Well, almost everyone anyways *coughs* just kidding. I've really enjoyed my time here and hope for many more years!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ at the rate I'm going it'll probably take me 10 years to reach your height. sobbz. :cry:

But yup! wishing everyone plenty more years ahead!

This is a tiaraway song, that Yuki did a long time ago, I think. Yuuka is really good live, Saeko is a bit shaky, and a lot lower than her normal singing voice. Enjoy: TWO:LEAF EDIT: nevermind, it wasn't by Yuki. I keep thinking it was though. heh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37aIhBXoa00

^Yeah, just looked it up. They were produced by Chiyomaru Shikura. But that song with the piano especially sounded like an old Yuki song to me.

Normally I'm not a fan of nameshameblame game... but in this case, the guy fully deserved it.

orzorzorz I never know what to say when someone asks about the price of a commission

Whenever I head swordland I can't get that guy's review out my head. "coffee soda, give me something, candy toffee give me coffee!" or it was something like that. I laugh every time. But it is so nice hearing Yuki's work on tv when we watch SAO. I may watch Elemental Gerade to have that effect too.

FJ Wakana - Ordinary dream needs more love!:wai::knife::knife::knife::knife:
How can one succesfully overspam a song in the forums/everywhere on this planet?:ayashii::groucho:

Saw this on Facebook. It looks like something Kalafina would wear :XD:

"Knock 'em dead with these with this military cosplay corsets from fashion designer Rei Narumiya. They are available for order on her website (http://designbucker.go-th.net/) at the following prices:
Corset 31,000 yen
Skirt 20,000 yen
Magazine pouch 4,000 yen
Source: RocketNews24"

:nophoto:
:nophoto:

^That's actually kind of what I was thinking their heavenly blue outfits would be like, though without the guns. (Also it reminds me of Strike Witches, that show was ridiculous.

Yeah, there's definitely a dieselpunk/military thing going on with those 'combat corsets.' :XD: Very Strike Witches...or Valkyria Chronicles, maybe. They 're pretty cool though, and I can't help but wonder how they'd look when someone's actually wearing them. :punched:

^ I can imagine Hikaru in it :XD: I think one of her outfit's design looks a little similar (just a little) to the back design of the above outfit, albeit in white colour. I can't remember which one though :ohoho:

Back