The ridiculously random postings thread!

^I immediately imagined Hikaru wearing that too //whacked
And her current short hairstyle would match perfectly heuheuheu

maybe you're thinking of her 5th anniversary live dress?

^ Hmm, I can't seem to find a picture that reflects what I have in mind, but I think it's something like the progressive dress. The length of the dress goes longer from front to back, and the corset's design has those similar-looking strings, but it's white in colour. I hope I didn't just sort of imagine a dress that didn't exist :XD:

^lately I've been "remembering" things that didn't happen so... //pats
that sounds more like Wakana's progressive dress XD

Kalafina's believe PV? #toomuchwater
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire? #toomuchwater

Thanks to that reviewer from IGN that gave such statement. As if Hoenn is not an island region, lol.

denpac-12062014-15-kabe-don.jpg

:love:

@Insidia that was a great caption

Kalafina+Magia.png

Hikaru said:
For me I would reccomend [Hoshi no Utai], a song which has japanese flavor. This is what I feel, in this particular song, Keiko's voice acts as narration. I'm the Samurai and Wakana is the Samurai's wife.

/me wonders what does @Cerise think about this

Last edited:
^ ahahahahaha!

~~~~

On another note: RIP Ping Ping. Sweet little boy, there's no more pain in Heaven now. Good brave boy, you fought a valiant battle, now rest, dear one.

just remembered that there's another Kajiura song titled prelude (from Noir)
but it sounds nothing like misterioso's prelude
lol trying to put them together in my head

^there's also another believe in Tsubasa, but they sound so different. (Though maybe the violin is similar) One of my favorite songs from Tsubasa too.

Double post: is it funny that I am listening to Madoka while drawing Asuna from Sword Art Online? heh Just noticed that now. :P Drawing, or trying to anyways, her for my brother again, since we are watching season 2 and I think I already drew him Saber for last year.

Double post: is it funny that I am listening to Madoka while drawing Asuna from Sword Art Online? heh Just noticed that now. :P Drawing, or trying to anyways, her for my brother again, since we are watching season 2 and I think I already drew him Saber for last year.
I don't think so, because Madoka OSTs are my go-to OSTs when drawing
or doing anything that needs concentration, for that matter
:ohoho:

^Yeah, I listen to mostly Yuki when drawing, so I have listened to SAO before too, but I found it funny that I was listening to another ost by her and drawing Asuna from SAO, which she composed for. I just think of things like that. heh

vlc error message while playing a video of Nana Mizuki's "Innocent Starter":

[mpeg2video @ 0x7f4378c16520] releasing zombie picture

When I don't go on my computer or online for most of the day, I get itchy (aka jumpy). I don't know if that's really a good thing, it just happens. heh

Has someone ¥22,000 to borrow me? :XD: My list of bookmarks on CDJapan is getting too huge... :touched:

Back